Will Mario Kart have third party characters just like brawl?

AndThen? said:
Enough with the caps lock!

They won't add third-party characters into Mario Kart because it is part of the Mario range of games. Super Smash Bros. Brawl often uses Mario characters as their front men, but SSB is not part of the Mario range.
but did you see the gametrailers top ten mario games
it had super smash bros in it

What the hell does being a great game have to do with 3rd party characters in Mario Kart?

It's not natural!

Mario Kart, not everybody-else part. Seriously, guys, do you want harmony in the videogame industry? Because it's never going to work out, all the games would be shite.

Frogger said:
Mario Kart, not everybody-else part. Seriously, guys, do you want harmony in the videogame industry? Because it's never going to work out, all the games would be shite.
i guess you're right but link on mario kart would be cool

sorabrawl said:
Why?????
I think it should be called Nintendo Kart that would be better

NO. END YOUR LIFE NOW.

the game has been Mario character through the whole series, I think Nintendo have the thought in their mind that people actually like it like that. There's reasons for not putting other characters in, hell, Link can't even drive.

No, put link in on a horse, and turbo boosts are farts! And samus can drive her ship!

Master hand would be PWNX0rr

Excuse me, I must drown myself after saying that...

Like, oh my God, the arcade version has a camera... Let's so bring that back! Yay, parental controls!

Frogger said:
Like, oh my God, the arcade version has a camera... Let's so bring that back! Yay, parental controls!
can u stop mopping and naff off

Frogger said:
NO. END YOUR LIFE NOW.

the game has been Mario character through the whole series, I think Nintendo have the thought in their mind that people actually like it like that. There's reasons for not putting other characters in, hell, Link can't even drive.
stop mopping and go out of this thread

Last edited:
Back