Will Mario Kart have third party characters just like brawl?

sorabrawl said:
i guess you're right but link on mario kart would be cool
yeah then we could all stumble verbally when saying "you wanna come over and play mario ...and link...kart..."

EDIT: note that as someone says, DK was a mario character back when you had to climb the ladders and get to him at the top to save the princess.

LOL! Seeing people get banned cracks me up for some reason.

And Link being in Mario Kart would be a disgrace. Link fights. He doesn't drive. >_>

no it want maybe pac man which would be cool cause i saw the arcade version but other than that no

No 3rd party characters for mario kart. It won't work. There's already a plethora of nintendo characters that need to be included LONG before anyone even suggests the inclusion of 3rd parties.

If you want to a sony version of the series go play Crash team racing (i think that was what they called it.) Or race warthogs in a halo match for kicks. But don't bastardize a great series with this 3rd party nonsense.

Just because Kojima BEGGED for snake to be in Brawl, and the Japanese fans VOTED sonic in doesn't mean all great nintendo series are going to go with 3rd party characters. Please stop this idiocy.

sorabrawl said:
I saw an arcade version of Mario Kart and it had Pacman and Mrs Pacman on it. And it made me wonder will the wii version have third party characters? Sonic on foot rather than a kart?

Now lets think of it shall we?

Just for one moment?

Mario Kart, implying characters from these franchise alone.

Smash Bros cannot be defended this way, it isn't nintendo smash bros, it is super smash bros, a franchise for Nintendo but it isn't a lone title.

Every Character in the game series is straight from Mario games. Toad; Peach; Luigi; Wario; Boo; Koopa; Petey; Piranha. There have been no other nintendo charcters. Third party would be a huge step in a bad direction. I don't even think they would go and add characters like ness or ice climbers which could more easily be seen in Mario Kart than Link or Samus. They will keep to Mario characters straight from the game. If they add anything let's think of what could be added as playable characters. Maybe a Goomba or Kammy Koopa. They could also maybe add one of the Koopalings.

mariokart.
the arcade version didn't have just have mario characters on it.
It had Pacman on it!!!

why would they add 3rd party characters?Then it would be called 3rd party kart.lol...kinda catchy

sorabrawl said:
I saw an arcade version of Mario Kart and it had Pacman and Mrs Pacman on it. And it made me wonder will the wii version have third party characters? Sonic on foot rather than a kart?

nah, i dont think they'll add 3rd party characters in mario kart wii.

Back