will metroid P3 have online gaming at some point?

sikhead123

tha king of kings
Nov 23, 2007
UK
Wii Online Code
6682-4083-6452-4207
will metroid P3 have online gaming at some point?

just wondering lol...

oh and do you think that resident evil should go online?

i think its an amaizn game but they probably would jst add multiplayer levels wont they?

its such a good shooter and i cant wait to play it as MOHH2 deadline in europe has been pushed back

how dissapointing

I doubt it...the game has already been made, so...

it might becouse Halo was never made for online but we still saw it on xbox live we might hopefully we will see MP3 corruption.

No, it definitely won't. There's a far better chance we just see a whole new metroid with online.

N. O. not in the wii was not made for when a game comes out it can then be changed to online, not that i have heard of...it would mean completely changing the info in the disk itself which is an impossible task. Sorry..wont work

There will be an online metroid. Its called Metroid Prime Hunter 2 its the sequel to the DS metroid prime hunters I think its coming out next year. Forgot where i read this meh just google it

No online for Metroid Prime 3.
We will just have to wait for a whole new series of Metroid games on the Wii..or maybe even the next console..depending on how long the Metroid hiatus lasts.

I wondered about this for CoD3, but the simple answer is now sales are pretty much already going down for MP3 and online reallyisn't going to give it a boost another game though sure

Back