Will Metroid Prime 3: Corruption for wii do wi fi online multiplayer????

I highly doubt it. There are various interviews that point towards "No" as your answer. However, wi-fi is almost definitely included in some way (leader boards, new missions downloadable from internet.)

No, I believe it has already been confirmed that there is no online capabilities for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

EDIT: Look here:

Michael Kelbeugh, head of Retro Studios, confirmed to GamePro that no online multiplayer would be included in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, much to the relief of of lil' Timmy Eldridge, the apple-cheeked teen that Nintendo has come in on the weekend to run their online gaming strategy. "Unless you're sending pictures of metroid that you captured, I really don't know how to help you," lil' Eldridge said as he swept the Nintendo commissary (his weekday job)."]Michael Kelbeugh, head of Retro Studios, confirmed to GamePro that no online multiplayer would be included in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, much to the relief of of lil' Timmy Eldridge, the apple-cheeked teen that Nintendo has come in on the weekend to run their online gaming strategy. "Unless you're sending pictures of metroid that you captured, I really don't know how to help you," lil' Eldridge said as he swept the Nintendo commissary (his weekday job).

From Joystiq.com

Last edited:
Nah, the offical box art does not contain the blue wifi sticker. And the interviews point towards that answer soo....I highly doubt it. Sorry.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Were*.
Not everyone researches gaming events, bud.

Obviously. It would be wise to do so before asking questions on a public forum.

The best tool for knowledge is our ability to research.

SupaSonic said:
Obviously. It would be wise to do so before asking questions on a public forum.

The best tool for knowledge is our ability to research.

people dont know about E3 therefore dont know when new information has been released, and they come to this site for their "research"

JCpackers05 said:
people dont know about E3 therefore dont know when new information has been released, and they come to this site for their "research"

Then if you are a frequent poster you should know how to use the search feature. There are various threads addressing Corruption being online.

SGT.zac said:
Title says it all.

No, and others are right, a quick search would have gotten what you wanted to know. This topic has inspired countless repetitive threads, making it easy to find info on.

The first wifi shooter for the Wii will be Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, coming in November. Supports up to 32 players.

Back