Will MoH:H2 have Ragdoll body physics?

daviduk200 said:
yeah ragdoll physics would add to the experience.

after all, Games are NOT just graphics and gameplay.

i mean a door opening is not graphics and certainly not gameplay.
when some one dies, how is that graphics, and it certainly isnt gameplay.

its all about

graphics, gameplay, physics, attention to detail (i.e destructable scenery) these all make a game more realistinc and therefore a lot more fun to play
amen :)
There's so much involved in making a game fun. The more immersive, the better.
otherwise, games would not have evolved into what we see today, there would have been no demand for graphics.
We would still be playing pong..

It doesnt! Just look ( at least the online play wont ) at the online play video's.

You can see dying animations. You can see the same one ( soldiers getting shot falling to there knees grabbing there stomach and falling face down from there ) a few times. Just watch closely.

I dont think singleplayer will have it as well. Because why would singleplayer have it but not multi-player

tank said:
I really hope you were not serious about that.

A good physics engine ads to good gameplay. Just look at hl2 and portal.
if only every game had a gravity gun.....

Ragdoll physics are awesome, as long as you don't overdo it like Tony Hawk Project 8. Oh no! I fell off my skateboard because I hit a speed bump! I'm being propelled through the air! Ahhhh! Wow, I'm flying pretty high. Whoooaaaa. Hmm...getting kind of bored here. *Skater hits ground 100 feet away.

Sovieto said:
didnt you know games are only graphics and gameplay?? and its def not gameplay.

Lol...

Nookslave said:
Ragdoll physics are awesome, as long as you don't overdo it like Tony Hawk Project 8. Oh no! I fell off my skateboard because I hit a speed bump! I'm being propelled through the air! Ahhhh! Wow, I'm flying pretty high. Whoooaaaa. Hmm...getting kind of bored here. *Skater hits ground 100 feet away.

Lol...

haha :lol:

Sovieto said:
if only every game had a gravity gun.....

I really hope you're not being sarcastic (damnit I can never tell with you Sov.) Because when I think about how awesome that would be it kinda makes me have to change underpants.

I might go as far to say that even Superman 64 could be playable if it had a gravity gun.

Back