will nintendo improve chatting between wiis??

[email protected]

a pimp like mii
Dec 13, 2006
portland
Wii Online Code
2308-9743-3128-0935
i think that they should make the chatting alot better,voice is a must but i dont know where a head set would go, maybe those USB ports? thoughts

if they do make a head set it will probably be bluetooth too so it would either just connect right to the wii like the wiimote or it would have a wireless adaptor on a usb port on the back

csiguy4u said:
Maybe you should call Nintendo up and ask them. It's not like any of use know company secrets and/or their future plans.
I think when I say this, I speak for everyone.

ban_him.jpg

Why do you have to be such an @ss to everyone in every single reply? If you don't have anything else to say other than un-productive BS then keep your posts to yourself and save everyone else the trouble of reading your childish crap.

(Moderated: posts merged)

i think that they should make the chatting alot better,voice is a must but i dont know where a head set would go, maybe those USB ports? thoughts
My thoughts would also be some kind of Bluetooth headset. XBOX 360 has one that was recently released and it works great. I wouldn't see a place to actually plug in a headset either so the BT idea seems the most logical.

And I agree, voice is a must.

Master Wii said:
I think when I say this, I speak for everyone.

ban_him.jpg

Why do you have to be such an @ss to everyone in every single reply? If you don't have anything else to say other than un-productive BS then keep your posts to yourself and save everyone else the trouble of reading your childish crap.

You know that picture and the movie that did that is actually wrong.

Back in roman times doing the upside-down thumb was actually the sign that was used to save the gladiator from the fight he was in, not to kill him. Just shows you how dumb hollywood is, not that you probably care, but its a nice tidbit of fact that I saw on the History channel. lol.

i HIGHLY doubt nintendo is going to make a headset because they are thinking about the safety of the kids and the familly, one main reason why they are doing the friend code system and i dont think voice is a must just a want

komio said:
i HIGHLY doubt nintendo is going to make a headset because they are thinking about the safety of the kids and the familly, one main reason why they are doing the friend code system and i dont think voice is a must just a want

I agree, but nevertheless, wireless headset + webcam would be nice to have =)

csiguy4u said:
Maybe you should call Nintendo up and ask them. It's not like any of use know company secrets and/or their future plans.

Dude totaly, theres not point us discussing this as not one of us have any idea what is actualy going to happen, its all just rumor and guessing, untill nintendo actualy tell us, talking about stuff like this isnt going to do a thing except spread false rumors and give people false hope as to possiblitys that will never happen...

3mpathy said:
Dude totaly, theres not point us discussing this as not one of us have any idea what is actualy going to happen, its all just rumor and guessing, untill nintendo actualy tell us, talking about stuff like this isnt going to do a thing except spread false rumors and give people false hope as to possiblitys that will never happen...

Wrong, if you dont want other peoples opinions just go to Nintendos site for news!

-Bobby

I agree with Csi. And masterwii, shush. Csi saves me the trouble of having to enlighten people. Topics like these are just dumb. There is no reason to believe one way or the other, so how would this discussion even go about. And there are other threads talking about headsets etc.

F safety! if people just had common sense, they wouldnt talk to random crazy strangers!!!!!!!!!! even if they did they wouldnt go and MEET them in person! people these days! humans are retarted!

well they should (if they could some how) put the camera as a ds camera (like gameboys camera n stuff) u kno then u have the wireless feature with that but that might cause problems somehow the hell do i know?? lol yeahh but they could use the DS for the mic like in pokemon since they have that already for DS....who knows

Back