Will Nintendo replace broken gamecube port doors???

Shadowpunk

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Well my Wii fell while it was on its stand to the ground and my top door thing fell off you know the one you pop open to connect the gamecube could you buy a replacement or do you think Nintendo will replace it?:confused:

It pops back on. >_<

Unless the little hinge actually broke, then i'm not sure. I'm not an expert with warranties.

If the actual panel isn't broken, it can be put back on if your careful.

If not, I'm not sure if Nintendo will replace them, the easiest way to find out would be to email or phone them and ask.

He says that it fell off. Not broke or anything...from what it sounds all he needs to do is pop it back on.

No it actually broke it didnt pop off i know because ive poped it off and on before

Shadowpunk said:
No it actually broke it didnt pop off i know because ive poped it off and on before
Should mentioned that in the OP >_<

Why don't you ask Nintendo instead of wasting time askin' us! :lol:

lol idk i thouht you would know if they would replace it or not :tard:

Shadowpunk said:
lol idk i thouht you would know if they would replace it or not :tard:
Nintendo either gets back quickly or very slowly, so i'd go ahead an email em'.

so I guess you want to keep the cover on? if you keep it in a dust free environment, you shouldn't need it, but anyway, try super gling it back on, that is unless you lost it, then look for a replacement Wii GC port cover, i'm pretty sure there is a defective one somewhere you can get the cover off of, otherwise, like everyone else says, just call nintendo

dakuda said:
They didn't break due to anything Nintendo did incorrectly, they broke due to something you did. Just buy a new cover, if you really want it. It is only one dollar in the online store.

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wc...07&lastAction=CategoryDisplay&orderTotal=null

Okay my little brother dropped my Wii and it broke but Nintendo doesnt have to know that :p and id buy one online if i could but im 14 and i dont have a credit card :mad: oh and know i dont leave the controller port closed i play ssbm everyday...

Last edited:
Shadowpunk said:
Okay my little brother dropeed my Wii and it broke but Nintendo doesnt have to know that :p and id buy one online if i could but im 14 and i dont have a credit card :mad: oh and know i dont leave the controller port closed i play ssbm everyday...

You have parents, correct? Have one of them order it, and you pay them back. You broke it (or your brother, or whoever), pay to fix it. Why do people feel that they are owed handouts from companies due to their own neglect?

Last edited:
dakuda said:
You have parents, correct? Have one of them order it, and you pay them back. You broke it (or your brother, or whoever), pay to fix it. Why do people feel that they are owed handouts from companies due to their own neglect?

Considering that this is the second story of the event that led to the damage, I have even less sympathy. I didn't know that was possible. You cannot afford $1 + shipping?

NO I CANNOT AFFORD $1 DOLLAR WAT YOU THINK I RICH??? OMG PLUS I HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING TOO :mad2:

Back