will rep if you help me!

DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
well i have seen other peoples profile and they have vids from youtube on there profile page.well i want my vids on my page but i dont kno how some1 help me? thank you

Go to your profile and click 'edit mode'. You can add a new block where you can put whatever you want. Take the link for the YouTube video and copy and paste it into the new box. When you have the link down, add media tags (press the blue M button) around it.

Just a note, don't pretend to be a moderator as you suggested under your username. :yesnod:

FR. said:
Just a note, don't pretend to be a moderator as you suggested under your username. :yesnod:

How does he know that you aren't a mod? Easy..... you can be added to the ignore list. :wink:

captainff said:
How does he know that you aren't a mod? Easy..... you can be added to the ignore list. :wink:
...and:
its spelt wrong
wheres the mushroom

exactly no mushroom-

WWL2P mentioned it to me that it said you were a "moderator" under your user name. i thought about changing it but the way i see it, people know or SHOULD know who the mods are and who arent by now.

well thats what the FAQ's and site feedback were. also on the forum list, there is a list of active mods online and everything. i think with common sense DAKOTA, they can see that the mushrooms mean something.

maybe we need a icon tutorial or something......:rolleyes:

all new members should read up on site feedback and pay attention to whos in charge instead of assuming....

if i didnt take suggestions into consideration, i would never post in site feedback and i dont think i0n would of appointed me as a supermod

then again, what do i know? :rolleyes:

um sorry to inturrupt but its me(the one who had moderater under his name) i took it off lol so dudes ......shut up!!!! threads dun and dakuda u bout to get banned if u keep fighting with loose hes a mod ya kno:yesnod:

dakuda u bout to get banned if u keep fighting with loose hes a mod ya kno

Loose isn't a guy..and Dakuda knows she's a mod.

syntex .......:wtf: :shocked: ........:wtf: ......
.............who cares?

Back