Will Somebody Sell Me A Goshdarn Wii?!?!?

kombat_911

Bionic Bunny
Apr 5, 2007
Trenton, NJ
Holy crap! These things sell out so fast, I can hardly get my son a glimpse of one!

Ebay sells them for around $400 for jkust the basic unit!!

Is someone not intereste din their Wii anymore? Im desperate!

there are some great ebay bundles out there......

most come with some games and like an extra wiimote.....granted its used but 9/10 times its in MINT condition

kombat_911 said:
But I don't want a bundle.

Unless it came with Wario ware, and/or zelda, and/or that cooking game

trade the games in or exchange them. either way, youll get the games you want to play

:(

But I only have a little over $300 to spend :(

The bundles may say they are $300 but with shipping and crap its alway something crazy

kombat_911 said:
Holy crap! These things sell out so fast, I can hardly get my son a glimpse of one!

Ebay sells them for around $400 for jkust the basic unit!!

Is someone not intereste din their Wii anymore? Im desperate!

Sure, i will send you mine, just give me your address so I can bomb your house :yesnod:

Your a horrible father jk well that just shows they are awesome stay up all night once and that should secure you one your not going to get one at prime selling time

so then wait it out till you get more money-

$300 will only get you the system and a game but if you want more bang for your buck, youre better off getting someones used system off of ebay for $400 and that includes virtually everything you need....

Oohh!

I wanna cry!!!!!

I want this thing too!

And I promised this thing HALF A FARKING YEAR AGO!!

I've tried and tried since then. I can't even imagine how much gas i've wasted driving to the stores only to find im too late!

UGH!

:(

I don't understand.

why doesn't nintendo of america just accept orders and ship straight to the houses?

Camping usually works. Save a lot more money then spending well over 250 dollars(american) in gas money.Besides you always love something more when you work hard for it.

And i agree that it would be nice if they just ship the Wiis straight to your home.

Oh I didn't realize you live in New Jersey. Try going to Target near Menlo Park Mall if you know where that is. If not Try K Mart in I believe WoodBridge or Avenel. I don't know between the two towns which one it's located. Demand in New Jersey for the Wii isn't very high anymore. That is in the areas I know of I mean. send me a PM if any more help is needed. I'll be sure to try.

Last edited:
Back