Will SSBB be as good as Said?

xVendettax

Elite Player
Aug 12, 2007
Michigan(United States)
Wii Online Code
3257-3629-3771-6299
Well i've owned a Wii for a bit now and planning on Reserving SSBB on Friday. (Tomorrow) but i'm not sure about it, I like Super Smashing Bro's but is it gonna be as great as i'm told? People were saying MP3 was Gonna be Super Uber but to me it was just another shooter game. And Well i'm wondering what you guys think?

Well I'm Thinking it should be in the SSBB Sections..Second of All...Yeah it's going to be great

No.

It is amazingly over hyped.

It will ok but it is way to over hyped.

-prepares to be flamed-

Cpt.McCloud said:
No.

It is amazingly over hyped.

It will ok but it is way to over hyped.

-prepares to be flamed-

I agree.
Game doesn't come out for another 2 months or so, and people are drooling and posting this, posting that. The game will be good, but the people over hyping this game have kinda ruined it for me.

Wii_Smurf said:
The halo series deserves it. It is one of the best online experiences around.

As a PC gamer eh Halo is not the baddest FPS to hit the net.....for PC anyway.

As for SSBB it will be hard to beat SSBM, but IMO SSBM beat SSB so maybe they can keep up the trend.

I just wanna see who gets swung with the nerf bat :lol:

That actually depends on personal opinion. I am looking forward to the game, but I am not exactly claiming that it will be the best game ever. It will be a Wii game with online multiplayer, which I will be purchasing when it is released. That is all.

Well... I never liked Halo as much as everyone else *wince* I'd always rather play SSBM... But eventually it got boring, so if I got to liking Halo, it would not get boring for a while given it's online. Now that Smash has a proficient (wishful thinking) online system, it will be more entertaining for me to play. But thats mainly because I hate console shooters :| Pc shooters>console shooters WASD>Control stick
I can never aim with the control stick... So yeah, I'm biased.

Back