Will the forum die?

Akaymay

On the Highway to Hell!
I wonder, once the Wii comes out in all countries, and everyone has one, will this forum still stay active? Right now you're thinking "Of course!" But think about it, all we talk about is upcoming games and system rumors and news for the system. Will everyone still be here when everything is out?

Absolutely not; WiiChat will never die...never! I think after Wii is released, this site will only grow. It will become more of a game/hardware review site, I'm guessing, but of course, there will be upcoming games and new controllers that we'll all be talking about.:)

Last edited:
when the console comes out you can still talk about the games and help people with the games. there will be lots to talk about.

even after everythings released, this place can turn into like some place where ppl can help eachother out in games and so on.... like a helpfull forums. somethin like that.

With the Wii Coming this site is going to be better then ever because of all the games cheats and stuff and like in five or six years from now we're going to be talking about the next console and those games!!

Well the forum wont die because people or gonna need help with there Wiis for like 6 months =) then after everyone is all good the people will still chat on Wiichat.com just for fun =D im sure noone will quit thease awsome forums

I love this forum and all, but I have a feeling it'll die out eventually.

Wii chat is the ultimate site for updates and news on the Wii. But once it comes out, there are so many other sites that can do what you guys are all talking about. Such a Game FAQ's for any help on a game you may need. Gamespot and IGN for the reviews and such. I find this site can still be amazing for Game previews and rumors for upcoming games, but what happens when all the major titles come out, like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and games like that, what'll happen then?

Im sure people are always gonna be here to "Chat" you knwo i mean this is a forum not a review preview site i mean this is the best Forum on the net!

This site will most likely still live but not as big as it is now since everyone's time will be consumed with the Wii, it happens with every console, until launch you are salivating for info, then when you have it who cares about other peoples info, you can see it first hand, a cheats section will open for Wii, with 2 main games on there, zelda and red steel, and maybe Wii sports depending on if there are any unlockables.

If the Wii use freind codes this site can be good for going online with each other. We could even have tournemenents and such...

Back