Will the internet channel be free?

lordcorm

PWNED YOU!!!
Nov 16, 2006
HydePark, Utah
Wii Online Code
1867-6578-5160-4499
Hey i was wondering if the internet channel be free? Also, lol i just got zelda and i was wondering, i got the fishing pole and i got the fish for the cat but where do i lead the cat?

THANKS GUYS!

Ok

- Internet - To get the Browser you will have to buy it in a shop (Probally £20) Install it or what ever then it's free. So 1 fee to get it (Thats what I've heard)

After you fish

Drop the Fish and it will land on the floor. The cat will take the fish and run back to the shop. Back to It's home (Might have to catch 2 or 3 Fish before the cat picks it up and runs)

After that you can buy the Slingshot etc and it's easy from there.
Make sure you try things 2 or 3 times before deciding your stuck. No harm in posting it though
:D:D And NP for helping you lol

Wii_Smurf said:
Ok

- Internet - To get the Browser you will have to buy it in a shop (Probally £20) Install it or what ever then it's free. So 1 fee to get it (Thats what I've heard)

After you fish

Drop the Fish and it will land on the floor. The cat will take the fish and run back to the shop. Back to It's home (Might have to catch 2 or 3 Fish before the cat picks it up and runs)

:D:D And NP for helping you lol

After you get a fish by the cat, you don't drop it, the cat steals it from you and runs back to home (weird).

Hmmmm. I dropped it and the FMV started.... But which ever way works... xD

ALSO: Can I add you on my Wii?

Edit: Sorry didn't see your Signature lol sorry

Can i get them with Wii Points? I guessing it will be all 2000pts for it.

vagrant said:
Opera browser is Free.

Unless you don't download it by June.

Ahhh sweet didn't know that cheers

lordcorm said:
Hey let me get my wii code one sec

And OK
Post it on your Side bit - ANYONE Can add me Btw just PM me your details

BTW, is wii username the one i put in when i visited the wii shop for the first time?

EDIT: Smurf, get my code?

aight i will add you right now because i have to get of my computer and i will get on my wii lol

vagrant said:
Opera browser is Free.

Unless you don't download it by June.

When the Wii browser was first announced, it was said that it would be free and most likely available with the console out of the box. During the Nintendo conference two weeks ago, this was changed and it was revealed that the browser would not be free, nor would it be available out of the box. Soon after the conference, there were rumors that Japan would be able to get the browser free for a limited time. Now, Nintendo is changing their mind once again.

In a joint press release between Opera (the makers of the browser) and Nintendo yesterday, it was announced that the Wii browser will be free for all users worldwide until June 2007. After this promotion is over, the browser will be sold for an unknown amount of Wii points.

The browser still won't be on the console out of the box, but will have to be downloaded through the Wii Shop Channel. It will support Flash and AJAX content and the wiimote will be able to be used to navigate.

Source: Opera

Last edited:
Back