Will there be a price to hook up the Wii online?

Camera? Jeez louise.... Looking cooler every moment. Screw PS3 and 360.... this console will probably be the best ever to be released!

NateTheGreat said:
Anyone think there will be voice-chat? The Wiimote already has a mini-speaker and hopefully a mic, so maybe that would work. It's going to have a camera too, correct? So, and this is wishful thinking, perhaps video-chat will be possible!?

I don't know but i heard Nintendo is trying to put IM system into the Wii. As for the $4.99-$8.99 price for games for the VC it was also announced on G4.G4 always makes sure that it isn't rumor.

Can u believe that Nintendo keeps putting all this awsome stuff in their beloved console and it's going to be so cheap, amazing. Plus most of the titles that ppl r wanting to buy, r for Nintendo. Not only will this be the best console to date (in my and most of ur opinions), it will (most likely) be the best-selling console to date.

I see the potential, just because of it's mass appeal to many different people across a couple of different generations, people might buy it to relive the "heyday" of gaming and buy all virual console stuff and then discover new stuff too.

Honestly this system has swayed my decision for the new consoles being released at this time. I am a huge Halo and Shenmue fan and I would love to play the sequels, but the Wii looks like so much more fun and thats all that I care about now. Screw graphics... the image looks the same as time goes by and you are only wowed by the graphics for only so long.

Nintendo hit it on the head when they went for fun factor in my opinion.

- Scythe

yes, you need a highspeed connection of somesort.
you can use wifi, if you have a router or you can most likely buy and adapter of some sort that would allow you to use wires to connect.

yeah, please do if there is any cool features Opera let slip out that Nintendo hasn't told us about yet...they're so sneaky, everything is getting let out by stuff like this (other companies)

No need to apologize, heck I can't translate stuff, so it's cool that you are here on the boards to translate stuff if you find it. Sorry if I made it feel like you should only post if you found something really important. Sometimes I post rumors just so people can get a good laugh. :)

My sig now includes a cool find. Opera for DS Lite is coming on 24th in Japan so it could be in the US when the Wii lauches.

There arne't any connect fees for the wii. There is only fees if you want to buy virtual console games, which ranges between 4-8 dollars depending on the game file size.

Back