Will there be a wii headset?

Nintendo released a DS headset, so it seems pretty likely that they'll release a Wii headset eventually.

na34 said:
i hope so, they need to have good online gaming

they really need to pick up with this stuff. I'm getting bored without the online and buying this wii instead of a 360 with halo 3 is really starting to bug me. They need to keep up with the competitive online gaming. Madden can only take you so far and smash is a long ways off. btw, I'm all for the headset but I'm doubtful since this is a family system and they don't want little kids on the mic hearing trash when they play mario kart or smash.

360 - Halo 3
PS3 - Warhawk
Wii - mario strikers..? r u serious?

Last edited:
there was a thread on this, im too lazy to find it but they said there was a transmiting(?) device inside of the wii mote, so maybe we dont even need a headset, but its cool that its in there just incase nintendo wants to use it! I hope this helps

What i would love to really see as a headset is a Necklace :D for wii :D i think it would be worth it ,a nd it'd be pretty original Lol.. And fug' yes i want a headset a/w.. D:

LilWiiWii said:
there was a thread on this, im too lazy to find it but they said there was a transmiting(?) device inside of the wii mote, so maybe we dont even need a headset, but its cool that its in there just incase nintendo wants to use it! I hope this helps

That would be cool, if I got mad I would yell at the controller.

Back