will there ever be a better game than mario kart for the DS??

i dunno...mario kart is a super-sweet example of what th DS can do. i guess it is left up to opinion. what kinda games u like, etc etc. i would like to know why all the other racing games seem to suck so bad though. poor controls, most of em have poor graphics. hmmmm....

Assuming you are talking about better as in well Superior to Mario Kart - And looking at the reviews right now... I think Elite Beat Agents is a better game :p
I mean if you like the american songs... I'd rather get the imported version of the game to listen to the J pop :p (J pop is good music, you'd be surprised when you hear it)
Anyways I think that a better gamewould depend on someone's opinion(that's how reviews are madE)

well ive had my DS for over a year now and Mario Kart is still the only game I have for it. :thumbsup:

Well there will be a naw racing game with wifi diddy kong racing that might be better than mkds.

Animal Crossing DS is also good.... So is Super Princess Peach. I also like Final Fantasy III. *shrug* There are many other games that are good or better.

i guess there are better games but i probably havent played them seeing as i only have sonic rush,MKDS,rub rabbits,new super mario bros, kirby: canvas curse and pac n roll (this stupid pacman game that my sister gave me). i wanna play animal crossing coz it looks kool!!!

Back