Will these games be released?

nkbswe5

nkbswe5. RLY!
Jun 27, 2006
Not in America
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Im not sure which games will get excluded from VC because of the company and stuff, so I was wondering if people would know wether:
Donkey Kong 64
Pokemon Snap (lol)
Banjo Kazzoie (which im pretty sure isnt)
and Mario Tennis (which Im pretty sure should)

Thanks, and yes, I did search and found nothing. Though I have heard im a bad searcher ;-_-

Donkey Kong 64 - Possible
Pokemon Snap - Don't count on it
Banjo Kazzoie - Eh... less of a stretch than Pokemon Snap but I dunno
Mario Tennis - Highly Doubtful, Wii Sports, but this could make use of the Wii-mote for the VC.

I would love to see ALL of those come to the VC, and I hope they will.
I really can't see Pokemon Snap coming to the Wii but I would love to! They really need to release more N64 games.

Pokemon Snap was an awesome game, though i dont like Pokemon all that much :p
And i thought they would eventually release all those silly Mario games, even if they have Wii Sport...

...Is DK with rare now? Oh yea, they are -remebers the SNES version-
Well, that sucks. Pokemon Snap better be released then...

It wont
it didnt sell to well

Yarr, true. Maybe I should go buy a 64 then...Well, at least we can all look forward to a bunch of mario games ;-_-

donkey kong still is a NINTENDO owned charchter...japan is getting donkey kong country at launch for the virtual console, so that tells you that the chances the n64 version of dk should be available.

nintendo has already stated that dk 64 and other rare owned games will in vc and if its first party like mario tenis it will be there eventualy but i'm sure that theres much better games such as mario party and super mario rpg plus don't forget you can play NGC version of mario tenis

Yes, but Mario Tennis on N64 will be cheaper ;) And I never played Mario RPG, but heard of its excellence. I shall have to get it.

I know I'd like to see eventually most all thrid parties playing ball with VC... most all of them even the microsoft owned ones should see the money making possibilities for VC with millions of DL's that's millions of dollars for doing nothing but taking something so dusty off a shelf and being able to sell it again... I can't imagine smart businessmen passing that up...

Back