WiiChat Member
Oct 17, 2006
zelda: ocarina of time

zelda: majoras mask

banjo kazooie

banjo tooie

conkers bad fur day

donkey kong 64

For me I dont care if any zelda cames come out since I got the Disk with all the first 2 games and the 2 N64 games.
I dont think Rare will be allowing Banjoo and Conkers games back out but I think DK 64 will be out.

Jessy15 said:
zelda: ocarina of time

zelda: majoras mask

banjo kazooie

banjo tooie

conkers bad fur day

donkey kong 64

Highly doubt that Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask would be a virtual console download as there had been discs made for the Gamecube. Banjo and Conker is made by Rare, so therefore no.

but they were bonus disc's not everyone got it sure there was oot with windwaker. well i'm sure Nintendo said that every game from the back cataloge will be avaliable for download over time

Moloc said:
but they were bonus disc's not everyone got it sure there was oot with windwaker. well i'm sure Nintendo said that every game from the back cataloge will be avaliable for download over time

You ever heard of snooping around video game stores for them? It actually does work.

yeah the oot disc when i bought it from gamestop was like 5 bucks (this was after they gave them away for free with the purchase of windwaker and had extras) and i went into gamestop the other day and the same exact game was 49.99 i started laughing...

If you guys check the site that gives the games ratings, you'll see a list of games that have been released years ago, being given ratings again to Nintendo. Now if your smart, you should be able to figure out that it means its going on VC, already some of the games that were just recently put onto VC were on this exact same list.

And yes, Zelda OoT was on the list, so you should be able to expect it to appear.

I wouldn't expect ANY Gamecube games to be released on VC. Sheer storage space becomes an issue when your talking about offering games like this for download.

If something happens where you can connect external storage via hard drive etc to the wii, then you MIGHT see them releasing games for the Gamecube for download.

Master Wii said:
I wouldn't expect ANY Gamecube games to be released on VC. Sheer storage space becomes an issue when your talking about offering games like this for download.

If something happens where you can connect external storage via hard drive etc to the wii, then you MIGHT see them releasing games for the Gamecube for download.

Don't worry it ain't gonna happen. Wii can play GC discs, it would be stupid if they did that.

Rare owns Banjo and Kazooie, and Rare is owned by Microsoft. The same goes for Goldeneye. Because Rare is owned by a console competitor, Nintendo is still working with them, however seems a bit dim so far.

I would love for Conkers bad Fur day to come out on VC, in it's orignal form on N64 the multiplayer was awsome. I can't stand the remake on Xbox. the multiplayer sucks and it's just not the same.

If you CAN stand the remake on Xbox, Conker: Live and Reloaded was just released on Xbox 360's backward compatibility list. That means, it can be played.

I got the bonus disk that came with windwaker and it included Ocarina of Time and Master Quest, but no Majora's mask. Is Majora's mask even out for GC? :confused:

Back