Will they continue to get Sunday shipments?

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I'm not getting a Wii for Christmas, but my mom says that we can try the week after. Will they be getting Wiis each week like they did before Christmas? Or is it going to get a lot harder to get a Wii...

Its probably A Little easier, but I dont think it will make a difference. It probably will still be once a week, BUT with more stock. Like if there was 8, its probably like 15-30.
I used to live in Cerritos, California, but now i moved to Mississauga, Ontario.
I say..... It probably way easier to get it in california because it just is.... Lol
Well, im very lucky i got the 5th last spot for my pre-order wii. About 100 people pre-ordered, but big pre-order shipment. So ya, It will probably be easier.

Last edited:
No... I'm thinking it will be with less stock. Didn't they say like 4 mil wiis worldwide by the end of the year? o_O Well, they haven't done that, and the end of the year is almost over.

Nah..... 1-2 months are like testing markets. I learned it form my dad. Oky so first they make a certain amount of wiis. They then make a small amount because they dont know if people would buy alot. So, now there is ALOT of people that wants wii, and now they are making more. The more they make, means the more chance you get. Some lecture i got from my dad.:zzz:
You can probably jsut step right in the store somewhere around Spring and buy the wii. Like me, I couldn't wait AND STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR MY WII, pre-ordered it. So in 2 weeks around ill be getting my wii and playing it 24/7!!!!
With extra batteries:arf:

Last edited:
Homesrfan said:
No... I'm thinking it will be with less stock. Didn't they say like 4 mil wiis worldwide by the end of the year? o_O Well, they haven't done that, and the end of the year is almost over.
then wouldnt common sense say that the rest of those 4 million will be coming withing the next week making there be more stock?

I've already said this in other threads:

I cannot get a Wii on Christmas, or before. I am going to get 1 on December 27, 06; a Wednesday. My brother works at Fry's Electronics, and that is their next shipment. He said he is just going to pick one up. And since he works there he gets discount. Look Below, the one below this one.
All the stores my mom went to, said it will be WAY easier to get one after Christmas.
He pays for whatever the store payed for it and 10% over.
EX: If something is $150. And the store payed $100 for it. You have to pay $110.

Last edited:
Back