Will they work?

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
Im off to spain for a couple of weeks over christmas, and right next to our property they have built a huge shopping complex, so my thoughts were if games were cheaper, and new releases more available, would they work in a uk wii console? I havent got a clue, and to some people this may sound like a silly question, but if it does work, then i will be bringing a few releases back :yesnod: :yesnod:

yes im sure they will though you might have to alter the default language .
but i dont think u will find any difference on game avaliability unless of course its the latest games u want and ur local gameshops are sold out of them

yes they would. on the games, it should say on the bottom right hand corner "pal" then it will work on your wii.

It will work on your console. But as others have stated the Manual may not be in english. As long as the Disc is PAL you will be fine.

im not too common with this, but im gonna say yes...??

it will work, although:
1) All manuals are in Spanish
2) By changing your Wii setuplanguage to English it will play the game in English.But beware,cause for example Cod3 has 2 languages, Spanish & French. So if I have my Wii inEnglish I hear the game in French.
For the rest the games work on any Europezn Wii. The gamesprices are normally 59,95€. Nintendogames ars 49,95€. And then some games are at 29,95€.
pueeeeeeh. writing this with the Wiiremote is cooooooo?
cheers

Back