Will this forum be dead when the Wii comes out ?

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Do you think that this forum will be dead when the Wii comes out ?:sick: :yikes:

No way, it will become even bigger. There can be FAQs, Walkthroughs, Cheats, Advice on which games to buy. Online tournaments etc. This place will only get bigger.

Yeah more people will seek advice and end up here!!!
I am positive this site wont die anytime soon!

I predict 1,000,000 of these types of threads come launch:

"OMGZ i gott a WII!!!!1111111"
"WooOOO Wii iz sooo kooool!11
"Oh carp i broke it!! ARgghg"

etc.

i0n said:

etc.

if not those they would be! omg i just beat zelda omg i unlock lizar boy ....

trust me is up to us!

im sure this forum can get a couple changes and it will stay alive!!!

~Yeah, launch week (in all territories) will be pretty insane!
Come Christmas, they'll be loads of "will this work?" "is this wrong?" "is it meant to.." threads, and although it'll take some time to quiet down, it will do eventually. Maybe not too quiet, but quite quiet.

(Or thats the way the DS board went back when I was on Nsider during its US release...)

A forum usually get's A shitload bigger when the console it's about is finally released.

Yea traffic is increasing nicely, we're upto about 4,000+ a day, growing daily - im actually quite proud of the growth and the community seeing the site is barely 6 months old.

i0n said:

etc.
And i predict that this forum will be dead :( [Everyone is busy playing wii] But on the other hand most people are probably gonna visit the forum with the wii and opera -_-

I love it when I find a forum that's sort of brand new. =) Then if I happened to find it a few years latter, I wouldn't be out of the loop or anything, since I'm a member, I'll already know everybody. =)

Well, I know that the day the Wii comes out I am NOT doing ANYTHING other than playing the Wii. The next few days I'll go on the forums to talk about it though. =)

Come November 19th, the forum will be deserted for approximately two days, seven hours, and thirty-seven minutes.
First hour, after opening the box to their Wii's, all users shall faint from sheer glee. Then, two days, six hours, and thirty-four minutes will have everyone occupied with playing the Wii for said length of time, never stopping, except for bathroom breaks and microwave confectionaries. After that, said users shall pass out from shere ****in' awesome-ness exposure. Waking up three minutes later, they shall post at least one post on this forum, and then pass out for numerous days. =D

...'Cept all the Aussies and people in the UK that will have to wait longer. xP

I'm living in Aus, and I'm very interested in hearing what you American's think about the Wii when you get them. Make sure you all post your thoughts and opinions about different games, and the way it plays. I want to hear everything :D.

Back