Will this forum be dead when the Wii comes out ?

yeah! tell me how good TP is but no spoilers!
BUT yeah this site will get many times bigger when the wii comes out!
if i0n is'nt tired this forum may live till some other nintendo consoles in the future!

m7ticalm said:
No way, it will become even bigger. There can be FAQs, Walkthroughs, Cheats, Advice on which games to buy. Online tournaments etc. This place will only get bigger.
couldnt have said it better myself.

w00t! only 2 weeks to US launch!

I'll be on just a few hours after I get mine, as we'll only have one wiimote, and I have siblings :(

i0n said:
I predict 1,000,000 of these types of threads come launch:

"OMGZ i gott a WII!!!!1111111"
"WooOOO Wii iz sooo kooool!11
"Oh carp i broke it!! ARgghg"

etc.

That's a coincedance cause I Predict a Riot

I'm getting 5 games, so I'll be able to tell you guys about Zelda, Red Steel, Rayman, Monkey Ball, and Trauma center... Maybe not on the first day though. xD

Jenova said:
I love it when I find a forum that's sort of brand new. =) Then if I happened to find it a few years latter, I wouldn't be out of the loop or anything, since I'm a member, I'll already know everybody. =)

Well, I know that the day the Wii comes out I am NOT doing ANYTHING other than playing the Wii. The next few days I'll go on the forums to talk about it though. =)
Haha ya that funny thing i was once part of this other forum 2 years ago. Now the forum webmaster went outta business cause he couldn't pay off the monthly fee... xDDD Anywho Hopefully this board will stay okay for a few years until wii gets ... Unpopular? I think someone should start writing walkthroughs here :)

GreyKirby said:
I think someone should start writing walkthroughs here :)

I'm pretty sure Breakpoint came up with that idea, and it's very good. =) I know I'll submit one.

Back