Will ToP have the same music as in OoT

I hope it has the same composer, but i hope tp has its own music to make it feel diffrent then oot.

Some of the songs will probably be the same. Like the one in Kakariko Village in ALttP. That song is in Oot and MM, right? So it should fit in TP. Or something. I just woke up, so if it's kind'a messy, don't blame me. =3

Yeh I think some original music will be kept in the game but a fair share of new music will also be added to give the game a nice blend of old and new.

They will use some of those ocarina songs and they will probably just 'soup' it up a bit with some new technology. They might just add a couple of new bits to them to make them sound more 'modern'.

They will probably have it but you know they will have to remix it a little like the did in majora's mask.

Zaine06 said:
They will probably have it but you know they will have to remix it a little like the did in majora's mask.
They will have similar music stupid but they will remix it a little bit. You guys don't know anything.

myagirl said:
They will have similar music stupid but they will remix it a little bit. You guys don't know anything.
That is the same thing I said. What is your problem with me. I am just here to chat about zelda.

Oh. I think that they should but some love music in there because there is a slim chance that link and princess might get married and if they have love music it could strengthen their relationship.

Back