Will Wii online games be more than 4 players online?

Drift_Ki

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Wii Online Code
5165-4284-6572-5435
If 4 players is its max like the DS its going to suck

Hopefully

If it's a Sport game it will be 1 V 1.

Something like COD could have up to 20 (10V10 teams) or like like 1 V 19 for each player :)

Hopefully it will support a Max of like 30 - 50

Wow My 400th Post

i hope it will be more than 4 players. i wonder if you woudl be able to play wii sports online. bowling online would be awesome

better be more than 4 =/

Well I think it would be up to the developers, and I don't think nintendo is gonna make such a big mistake as that.

nintendoshould make it like 10 players for sports

and like if u hav wii play have ping pong comps dat wad b mean

ganton said:
umm it would be kinda pointless wiouldn't it i mean hell ya look at umm halo it is like 64 player max isn't it and ya of course it would be

Halo usually focuses on 2v2 or 4v4 play but can support 16 players hosted on a server max. 64 players for anything other then games that support larger servers like the Battlefield Series and WoW would just be chaos. But I wouldn't doubt that there are going to be games that support more then 4 player online or system link action. The Wii and Nintendo are most definitely capable of the task.

4 players is not enough, but in my opinion, over 16 is too many. If you get too many people it becomes chaotic and round-based games take too long to finish, leaving people who die early to sit around most of the time.

8-14 players is my ideal.

for fps i would say 12 would be ideal. I used to play a number of games competitvely and i could never stand playing anything other than 5v5 or 6v6 as the maps get too cramped.

Back