Will Wii Owners Buy A Ps3 This Christmas?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
iSuppli analyst Pamela Tufegdzic believes that 2008 is shaping up to be PlayStation 3's turn in the spotlight. She believes 2008 will be a turning year for the PS3 with a better lineup of games on the way likely to boost console sales. She also said that they "anticipate Sony will have another price slash on the PS3 this year, and come Christmas, consumers who originally bought the Wii will likely purchase the PS3."

Source

If the price goes below $300, I'll get it just to get rid of some change.

I for one am a one console per generation person(excluding the hand helds). so no im not going to buy a ps3. Even if i had extra cash to get a ps3, i wouldnt, it doesnt offer the type of games i like. just two more price cutsand my cousin will be all over it.:lol:

Christmas is so far away... I'm sure by then i would probably pick one up, eventually I will end up getting one, I am happy with my xbox360/wii combo right now though :wink:

I'm not even considering a PS3 until they bring out some more good exclusives (yeah, I want MGS 4 and Little Big Planet, but I'm not buying a console for two games). Anyway, the 40 GB model, which is the only model available in the UK at the moment, is not the one I want.

i already got the 3 systems and i play them the same amount except ps3 im haveing an issue with there being bitches and not taking my broke ps3 i was thinking of tradeing it in that ill be mad later done the rode that i did

I want a PS3, but the Xbox 360 is getting Banjo Kazooie 3. I won't be getting one of those for a long time though as I am content with my Wii and a poor Uni Student.

My parents say I have too many games(Wii and an XBOX 360 from my brother)
Well, I don't like most of the games my brother got for the 360, and I only have 3 Wii games.
Anyway, I'm not getting one anytime soon.
Maybe a couple of years from now.

Back