Will Wii Sports be online?

Naish

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
NB
Wii Online Code
3516-2318-9093-1450
I think it'd be fun as hell to play some tennis online :).

Aw...oh well, there's bound to be a mario tennis game :).

Naish said:
not until 08 since its not on the list of games coming out.
I know Mario Soccer will be online.

Naish said:
I REALLY hope so, I want that game soooooooooo bad.

intekmdma said:
when is the first actual online game going to be released?
The first online game will be Pokemon Battle Revolution but Elebits will use the Wii connect features

Man, I'm so disappointed in Nintendo. You'd think they'd have grown a brain by now about this online play. With the failure of the Gamecube and everything, you'd expect them to fix at least SOME of the problems that they were faced with before. Online play should have been enabled AT LAUNCH. And Wii Sports should be online. The fact that it isn't just means that Nintendo is failing again.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Wii. But Nintendo better do something freaking good soon, or I don't even think the innovation will save them.

the_peripheral said:
Man, I'm so disappointed in Nintendo. You'd think they'd have grown a brain by now about this online play. With the failure of the Gamecube and everything, you'd expect them to fix at least SOME of the problems that they were faced with before. Online play should have been enabled AT LAUNCH. And Wii Sports should be online. The fact that it isn't just means that Nintendo is failing again.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Wii. But Nintendo better do something freaking good soon, or I don't even think the innovation will save them.

Exactly how I feel

There will be online gameplay but not till early 07

SSBB will be online for example
And they CAN update some games to be compatible online

JerrodDRagon said:
not until 08 since its not on the list of games coming out.
I know Mario Soccer will be online.
WOOO I love strikers.

Back