Will Wright of Spore applauds Wii.

austinAlan

WiiChat Member
Aug 30, 2007
Will Wright says Wii only next-gen console

I do agree that the PC is still the best gaming platform. The problem with it is price. Those on the xbox and ps console bandwagon are just lauding systems that are basically crippled PCs.

I'm actually not dissing xbox or ps because actually I like both of them as well as the Wii

Interesting read.
Everyone has their own views on things I guess.
Can't say I agree or disagree with him really though.

He's right. After 2-3 years people will get used to the graphics. The 360 actually did some innovative stuff with FPS games (Bioshock). I think he was too broad, but he is right about a lot of games being sequel cookie cutters.

Damn you Nintendo! Now I have 3 online games I must get, SSBB, Mario Kart, Spore. If they make VC games online playable, it'll destroy my wallet.

sagema said:
He's right. After 2-3 years people will get used to the graphics. The 360 actually did some innovative stuff with FPS games (Bioshock). I think he was too broad, but he is right about a lot of games being sequel cookie cutters.

Damn you Nintendo! Now I have 3 online games I must get, SSBB, Mario Kart, Spore. If they make VC games online playable, it'll destroy my wallet.

Yes but don't forget that Bioshock is a PC game too and it looks better and plays better using the mouse on the PC. So the Bioshock for 360 is only relevant when you forget about the PC.

Back