Will you get a PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll most likely be getting a PS3 as well but when the price drops, hopefully Holiday 2007 it will. The Home feature etc looks very promising and i have seen some game footage that excites me.

Lethal said:
I have all 3 systems and I actually have been playing my PS3 more than any of them lately. The new update tomorrow adds so much to the PS3. And even more on the March 23rd update. You will be able to download PS1 games and play them on your PS3 upscaled to 1080i. The best games for the system right now are:

MLB 2K7
Madden 07
Virtua Fighter 5
Tekken 5
Fight Night Rd.3
Resistance
Motorstorm
Def Jam
NBA Homecourt

Plus I watch all kinds of Blu-Ray movies now so the PS3 is getting more use than any system I have. Its also really nice to have the PS3 upstairs and to surf the net I just plug my keyboard and mouse in and navigate just like the PC. Love it!

Download PS1 games like the Wii's VC? Any news on a Resident Evil coming to the PS3?

i like nintendo games and other games that come with it. madden, Medal of Honor. mario strikers, ssbb, SMg MP8.... Other systems will never have mario games. If i ever get a ps3 which i wont, the only games i would get would be mlb, madden and medal of honor, and NBA.. .. i love the wii

Sovieto said:
lol NO, never
go buy the game

awww man... im reconsidering on the whole ps3 idea, now im thinking of getting a 360 and mabye selling my wii. I really don't want to wait for good games and online play to come out for the wii because i'm not a very patient guy. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad5: :mad5:

Wiinoob said:
awww man... im reconsidering on the whole ps3 idea, now im thinking of getting a 360 and mabye selling my wii. I really don't want to wait for good games and online play to come out for the wii because i'm not a very patient guy. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad5: :mad5:

Why do you take his/her word for it? Anyway, do your research on either the 360 or PS3 and see which one you would be happier with. Maybe keep your Wii and save up for another console to have the best of both worlds if you can afford it. If not, then go with your gut instinct and be smart about it.

Sovieto said:
lol NO, never
go buy the game

Hey Sovieto, can you answer my question that I had on your Xbox FAQ thread. That'd be real swell!! :D

No, I got a PS2 and never use it. Why get a PS3? Its just not worth 300 bucks to me. the 360 is better and has a much better online system plus Halo 3.

JerrodDRagon said:
No, I got a PS2 and never use it. Why get a PS3? Its just not worth 300 bucks to me. the 360 is better and has a much better online system plus Halo 3.

uhhh... it's 600 bucks

^I know what Im saying is to me its not even worth 300 bucks seeing how there are no games I want for it (I mean thats why you get a game system to play games on)

JerrodDRagon said:
^I know what Im saying is to me its not even worth 300 bucks seeing how there are no games I want for it (I mean thats why you get a game system to play games on)

Oh ok. There will most likely be good games coming out for it since it is a huge company like sony and since the Ps2 did so well then it's bound to happen.

After catching a preview of the 'Home' concept I think I'll be amending or at least reconsidering my decision regarding picking up a ps3..If it's as awesome as they are portraying 'Home' will be an invaluable attribute the ps3 will possess...if I do get one, it would be in ADDITION to my Wii.

^Once again I think Sony is missing the point of a "Video Game System" I dont want extra's to take over games which is what Sony did.
But it all depends on what games you like I like Zelda, Mario/Mario Sports games, Brain Age, Metriod, Fire Emblem and Sonic meaning I want a Wii while someone else may want Final Fantsy, and Metal Gear Solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back