Will you get a PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
StinkBeetles said:
Even if the ps3 dropped to 100 bucks i wouldnt get it. I'm a nintendo fan and always will be. I dont really care for any of the other systems.

Too bad your going to miss out on some amazing games and feature because you chose the least reliable company to be a fanboy of.

I forgot who said this but its a fantastic quote. "My PS3 is a great entertainment center that happens to play videogames" The price is perfect and anybody that knows any damn thing about consumer products knows this. Top of the line blu-ray player and a multimedia machine for $600 is one hell of a deal. Anybody that says its too much and will never buy one most likely is broke or doesnt have a job.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Too bad your going to miss out on some amazing games and feature because you chose the least reliable company to be a fanboy of.

I forgot who said this but its a fantastic quote. "My PS3 is a great entertainment center that happens to play videogames" The price is perfect and anybody that knows any damn thing about consumer products knows this. Top of the line blu-ray player and a multimedia machine for $600 is one hell of a deal. Anybody that says its too much and will never buy one most likely is broke or doesnt have a job.

Wii has a Virtual Console with games like Mario Kart 64, Zelda OOT (one of the best games ever) Sonic and more coming.
Plus the system lets you play Gamecube games so yeah the Wii is cheaper and offerers more and better games I think I rather have a Wii.

JerrodDRagon said:
^Once again I think Sony is missing the point of a "Video Game System" I dont want extra's to take over games which is what Sony did.
But it all depends on what games you like I like Zelda, Mario/Mario Sports games, Brain Age, Metriod, Fire Emblem and Sonic meaning I want a Wii while someone else may want Final Fantsy, and Metal Gear Solid.
There not missing the point. It is a video game system, however with the added Blu Ray player. I know that we are effectively 'forced' to purchase a Blu Ray player, but it makes it a hell of a lot cheaper than going out and paying an extra £1000 for it. Once I go HD, the Blu Ray player will be a good asset.

I agree with you on the games though. It all comes down to personal choice. For example, I am looking forward to games like Heavenly Sword, WarHawk, Final Fantasy XIII (and Versus) and I have to say it now...LittleBigPlanet looks quite interesting, I must say!

But yes, I am getting a PS3. 16 days till launch!

Never. i take anything else than nintendo, i'll choose the 360 but never ps3

I'll definitely be getting a PS3, it's starting to look better and better now, released on 23rd March here, I'll wait a while for games like...
<3 Final Fantasy <3 or Tekken! I do like some of the launch games, but I'll wait a while as they're not games I would buy a console for.

I watched the blu-ray dvd that came with the ps3 and was not very impressed at all.

Hmmmmmm I will NEVER get a ps3. Waiting for both of the competetive consoles come out and then just ripping them BOTH off

600 bucks for a Ps3 ,never. impressed of something that the price it`s exactly the same that a fully equiped PC ? i really dont care about graphics, in fact everytime i play 360 (Gears Of War for example) i always think in how will be to play it with the Wii control xd

i prefer to buy a new pc and play online games and the pc can be used for more thing than the PS3

so i will never buy a Ps3 xd

Farid said:
600 bucks for a Ps3 ,never. impressed of something that the price it`s exactly the same that a fully equiped PC ? i really dont care about graphics, in fact everytime i play 360 (Gears Of War for example) i always think in how will be to play it with the Wii control xd

i prefer to buy a new pc and play online games and the pc can be used for more thing than the PS3

so i will never buy a Ps3 xd

You can use the PS3 as a computer and watch hidef movies to boot :p

I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever buy a PS3. Not even if someone droped $600 on my doorstep. Even if I won it in a contest I would send it back.

I think Sony is the devil.

They go like this all day=:devil:

Lethal said:
What a dumb response. Overpriced DVDs? Too bad the quality and detail is 10x better in HD you moron! Have fun watching movies on you Wii lmao! And the Wii browser sucks!!!!!! Using that wiimote is a huge pain in the ass. And having to zoom in and out all the time. Just dont respond anymore please lol.

DVD.................................Blu-Ray

and its worth the extra 350 dollars? No, I dont care about Quality of a video as long as its TV good Im ok with it, I want DVDs for 20 bucks not 25 (I buy alot of DVDs meaning if I brought 20 DVDs I save over 100 bucks from the crappy Blue Ray price for the same movie. Plus I dont even have a HD in my room meaning I would see no difference anyway.

I'm extremely happy I bought a wii and SSX Blur is freaking amazing!...

Its getting a ton more use than the 360 ever did. I dont know about u guys, but when I want to have incredible graphics and online play I use my PC, when I have friends over we use the wii. Consoles are all about playing games with your friends right next to u and for that I dont need all of this overly elaborate Sony Home stuff and awesome graphics...

The graphics are never good with split screen and plus u need a $1000 dollar or more TV to actually see them. On the Tele I'm using now which is a piece of crap Gears of War doesnt impress me any more than Zelda.

PS3 is too expensive.

I'l get a 360 at some point. So won't need a PS3 after that. Wii for fun, 360 for Gears of War, GTA etc. No use for a PS3..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back