Will you get a PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i wouldn't do it even if my favorite kick ass game comes out on PS3. I love my Wii you know. But it is every man/woman decision!

I will be buying it because my favourite game is coming out on it, Final Fantasy. After seeing the trailers for the 2 Final Fantasy games coming out on the PS3, I can't wait. Only reason I ever liked Sony really.

Celestial said:
I will be buying it because my favourite game is coming out on it, Final Fantasy. After seeing the trailers for the 2 Final Fantasy games coming out on the PS3, I can't wait. Only reason I ever liked Sony really.
the only reason i could buy a PS3 is because FF and MG4 but not even that will make me waste 700$ xD

Final Fantasy isn't the only reason why I'm buying the PS3, just the main reason. I've liked sony, wouldn't be too bad to have it as a Blu-ray player either. Devil May Cry, amazing! Metal Gear Solid, wow! Tekken 6, yayy! lol, I'm not expecting you to agree with my opinion of games, just my reasons for wanting a PS3. There's just as many games I want on the PS3 as I want for the wii.

Celestial said:
Final Fantasy isn't the only reason why I'm buying the PS3, just the main reason. I've liked sony, wouldn't be too bad to have it as a Blu-ray player either. Devil May Cry, amazing! Metal Gear Solid, wow! Tekken 6, yayy! lol, I'm not expecting you to agree with my opinion of games, just my reasons for wanting a PS3. There's just as many games I want on the PS3 as I want for the wii.
No way the Wii has over 12 good games coming out in this year alone
1) No More Hero's
2) Super Smash Brawl
3) Metriod 3
4) Mario Strikers
5) Mario Galaxy
6) Dragon Quest
7) Brain Age
8) Mario Perty
9) Super Paper Mario
10) Pokemon
11) Project H.A.M.M.E.R
12) Disaster: Day of Crisis
13) The Sims
14) Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
15) Sadness
16) Wii Music
17)Cooking Mama: Cook Off
18) Battalion Wars II
19) DK Bongo Blast
20) Forever Blue
21) DDR
22) Guitar Hero

Plus port games like Prince of Persia, Mortal Combat, Madden 09, Spiderman 3, TMNT and more! Plus Manhunt which is on the PS2 and Wii. Plus VC games and there be at least 20 great VC games this year.

And the PS3 has....umm like Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Lair and GTA 4 (its also on the 360) and Assains Cread (also on the 360)
So 3 exclusive titles that look great and thats it and maybe a couple more plus PS3 games cost 10 bucks more than Wii games. So yeah the PS3 is not worth its price tag for another 2-3 years and even then Im not getting it. So yeah the Wii has a way better games coming out this year.

Last edited:
KanineN said:
Well, i wouldn't do it even if my favorite kick ass game comes out on PS3. I love my Wii you know. But it is every man/woman decision!

The PS3 has so much potential its sick. Only 30% of the cells power has been opened. The 360 used 100% of its power for Gears of War. Everyone will eventually own a PS3, And if you dont then get a real job.

the wii looks just a bit bad on a 60 inch tv and by a bit i mean i can see every block so yes i have a ps3 and it looks much better.

And by the way i hope they all lose, even though the Ps3 is beter, since pc games are much better if you have the right equipment. Just look at these picutures of crysis. The one on the left is real the one on the right is the game.(this game also comes out for PS3 and maybe 360 but all the images and videos are on a PC.)

Crysis%20drool_qjpreviewth.jpg

Lets see you do this with your wii.

http://download.gamevideos.com/9865/gv.com.GDC2007CrysisSpecialEffectsTrailer_640x480.mov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOaeqosPTTk

If you know what your looking for in these videos, you will know just how impressive this game is.

JerrodDRagon said:
1) No More Hero's
2) Super Smash Brawl
3) Metriod 3
4) Mario Strikers
5) Mario Galaxy
6) Dragon Quest
7) Brain Age
8) Mario Perty
9) Super Paper Mario
10) Pokemon
11) Project H.A.M.M.E.R
13) The Sims
15) Sadness
16) Wii Music
18) Battalion Wars II
19) DK Bongo Blast
20) Forever Blue
21) DDR
22) Guitar Hero

Plus port games like Prince of Persia, Mortal Combat, Madden 09, Spiderman 3, TMNT and more! Plus Manhunt which is on the PS2 and Wii. Plus VC games and there be at least 20 great VC games this year.

And the PS3 has....umm like Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Lair and GTA 4 (its also on the 360) and Assains Cread (also on the 360)
So 3 exclusive titles that look great and thats it and maybe a couple more plus PS3 games cost 10 bucks more than Wii games. So yeah the PS3 is not worth its price tag for another 2-3 years and even then Im not getting it. So yeah the Wii has a way better games coming out this year.

I said games that I like... There's 4 games that I like in that list there.

JerrodDRagon said:
1) No More Hero's
2) Super Smash Brawl
3) Metriod 3
4) Mario Strikers
5) Mario Galaxy
6) Dragon Quest
7) Brain Age
8) Mario Perty
9) Super Paper Mario
10) Pokemon
11) Project H.A.M.M.E.R
13) The Sims
15) Sadness
16) Wii Music
18) Battalion Wars II
19) DK Bongo Blast
20) Forever Blue
21) DDR
22) Guitar Hero

have half of thoes games even been confirmed for 07?
there hasnt been like any news on RE for awhile
and ps3 also has motorstorm and heavenly sword, and maybe killzone 2

KanineN said:
Why should you buy a PS3 if you have Nintendo Wii!?
exactly. Besides, wii gives everything you need. Ps3 just takes stuff you alread yahve and puts it into a console, total waste of money. I'd only want to play the games, so if I really want to do that, I'll just go to a friend who has one and play it there, end of story. Same goes with a 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back