Will you marry me?

hahahaha

Thats so f*cking lame

She should have dumped him instead!? It is really funny though...!
In the top ten WORST ways to propose "Spelling out -marry me- in weapons in Halo" Ranks in the top ten! :lol:

(Where it is in the top ten I don't know - and what the other 9 things are I also don't know - I'd need to put thought into it... But I won't)

Hope he clicked crouch first...

Thats kind of...strange. Although it is one unique way of doing it, I myself wouldn't be embarrassed I like it when people come up with unique ideas.

Wait, CantGetAWii and Syn...are seriously? Or is it just a joke?

Just a joke :)

It would never work out.. He's a Toronto Maple Leafs fan and I a Vancouver Canucks fan.

You know...in a couple years i'm heading to Vancouver to see my Ex...
On second thought, she told em where her house was...but, do you kn ow of any towns/places in Vancouver that start with a W?

Is vancouver as nice as people say? I've heared it's really pretty.

Next we're going to see a Brawl stage which forms "Will you marry me?" :sick:

Imagine is someone had gone and picked up/dropped the weapons all over just before she got there :lol:

JT. said:
Next we're going to see a Brawl stage which forms "Will you marry me?" :sick:

Imagine is someone had gone and picked up/dropped the weapons all over just before she got there :lol:

Oh now you've just spoilt it...

Celeste said:
Yay, another gay wedding to attend! They're not as boring as hetero weddings in my experience ;D

We had an +amazing+ wedding - small, just 15-16 of family and very closest friends (they had to be real friends to get up at 5am), on the beach at sunrise, a local guy playing acoustic guitar, wrote out own vows, done by 10am. By noon after we had chowed from this incredible caterer, we said "booze in the bar, boards in the garage, beach across the street, everyone have a good time" and we were done with our hosting duties :D

~DT

I would not want to be asked to marry anyone that decided to ask that. It's a rather dorky approach. I would prefer something else, anything but that!

Last edited:
[DT] said:
We had an +amazing+ wedding - small, just 15-16 of family and very closest friends (they had to be real friends to get up at 5am), on the beach at sunrise, a local guy playing acoustic guitar, wrote out own vows, done by 10am. By noon after we had chowed from this incredible caterer, we said "booze in the bar, boards in the garage, beach across the street, everyone have a good time" and we were done with our hosting duties :D

~DT
Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. Hetero wedding? If so, that's the kind I want to attend! Haha =)
If I get married, I've decided I'm going to wear a tutu. The boy can wear a tiara. LOL.

Celeste said:
Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. Hetero wedding? If so, that's the kind I want to attend! Haha =)
If I get married, I've decided I'm going to wear a tutu. The boy can wear a tiara. LOL.

Well one of our designers was there with her partner and my ex-[business] partner was there too who is sort of asexual. It was a mixed bag (but the bride ~n~ groom/us were/are hetero, though I'm kind of like Eddie Izzard, "male tomboy" or "male lesbian" :lol:)

The wifey and I definitely do our own thing in life, business, you-name-it.

Back