Will You....

laharyl

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2007
San Antonio Tx
Wii Online Code
8212-9158-3319-6179
exchange your wii for a color one when they come out? Or just stick with the white one? I am thinking about it cause i want a red one but i would have to get all new codes for my games and such so thats the downside.....

Yeah, I'd definitely not trade mine in. The color matters pretty little to me. But I figure that red wiis will come out around the time Mario Kart does. And black wiis by holiday 08.

I like the way the White one looks, the other colors don't interest me.
So I won't be getting rid of mine.

laharyl said:
exchange your wii for a color one when they come out? Or just stick with the white one? I am thinking about it cause i want a red one but i would have to get all new codes for my games and such so thats the downside.....
Mabye, it matters. Will they disclude something like the mp3 photo channel thing? will they like delete certain things for others? mabye exchange it for all my things and hopefully my photochannel mp3 play thing. but at a store? no i wouldnt exchange it, i'd only mail it to nintendo.

I really don't care about the colour variations. The machine inside is still the same, so I am not too worried about the colours.

Nah I'll stick with mine I have an Urban Camo Decal set on it right now

I'm not paying another $250 just for a color change on the Wii. Also, the white shows that you were dedicated enough to buy it at release since I'm sure other colors will be much more popular than white when they are eventually released.

I really couldnt care less, The white one is fine with me

Back