*~*wimbledon Countdown*~*

ssbb_lover said:
No way. Nadal couldn't even beat a guy ranked over #100 (Nicolas Mahut) in Queens. No way That he'll make it to even Federer this year.
thats because mahut was playing the tennis of his life!!

tim_henman15.JPG

awww yeeeah work it Henman.

lmaooooo

Apologies for double post (though it's 3 days later so surely it doesn't matter so much?) BUT CYUMON HENMAN!!!!!111111
THROUGH TO THE 2ND AROUND AGAINST GUY WHOS 25TH IN THE WORLD.
He actually played so well.
LEGEND

But if Henman wins we're going to have to get a crane to lift out that false hope machine out of England.

Frogger said:
But if Henman wins we're going to have to get a crane to lift out that false hope machine out of England.
we are going to need that crane anyway, to lift his ego out of the court after he loses.

Gaz said:
we are going to need that crane anyway, to lift his ego out of the court after he loses.
Beeeuuurrrnnnn.

Henman sucks. I can't believe how close Roddick's match was. >.< He barely squeaked by.

Wiired said:
Bah, my affection for Henman is all fake anyway. P.S made that Tennis sig yet? Still got my Henman one to show off ;]
NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo...........

I just finished Trish's...gimme a sec. It's gonna be an ass cutting out a render.

ssbb_lover said:
Niiiice. Hi there. :] Glad to know there's other tennis lovers as well.

You all sux...everyone wants Federer or Henman to win.

Well you ain't speaking for me there , i hate Henman he is a whimpering loser he will never win Wimbledon as long as he has a hole in his ass,the clenched fist thing he does when winning a point looks so pathetic , i bet it really puts the wind up his opponent,i wish he had retired years ago.
Other than that i think hes great :lol:

Back