Wind Waker

Netman

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2006
What did everyone think of this game?
I liked it a lot I thought that it was an awsome game. I loved the gameplay and it ran really good the only part I did not like was that you had to sail everywhere it took so long to get from place to place.

It was too short... even though I did take hours trying to figure out how to get out of one evil place.

i thought it was excellent it managed to keep me busy until i completed it a few times but now i want the new zelda. i want it i want it i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was great and it was just long enough for me so I did not lose intrest in the game.

I thought it was alright, but I enjoyed the Ocarina of Time bonus disc more. The cel-shading was pretty good in my opinion, and the combat system was second to none. But it was just too short and there weren't enough dungeons.

I loved it, myself. The graphics were awesome. WAY too many people complaining about them. Get over it, it's a great game. Jeez.

Yeah I agree here - great graphics but i was disappointed in the gameplay. The dungeons were ok - not too challenging but yeah not too easy as well. The only downside was the sailing - it took about 20mins just to get to the other side of the map something like that.

I finished it and was disappointed with the conclusion of the game kinda did make me not want to play it again because there was not much story line.

The best part of the game i really enjoyed was the sunken temple (in the middle of the three 'goddess islands') and the hyrule temple area very well designed!

The only thing i really wanted to kick in the game was that stupid evil fake fairy tiingle. Thought he was a real nutter since i played majora's mask. Thought was what was the point of having him in the two games? He was more of a nuisance in the games.

My two minutes worth on the game.

PS am really looking forward to TTP when it comes out and am getting wii when it comes out.

linkzeldagame said:
The only thing i really wanted to kick in the game was that stupid evil fake fairy tiingle. Thought he was a real nutter since i played majora's mask. Thought was what was the point of having him in the two games? He was more of a nuisance in the games.

I didn't like him either. He lives in the middle of the ocean, on an island surrounded by sharks, with two slaves who unendingly turn a crank for him day and night for no apparent reason. And he charges a fortune to translate those maps!

Yeah I agree with the part about him waving his butt lol!! Oh and his slaves I kinda felt sympathy for them but it wasnt much compared to the frustration to having him as more of a stumbling block in getting the triforce shards. I reckon the nintendo team would have made it a bit more fun if they had the triforce shards as like dungeon quests in the game or even hidden items to be found in dungeons (a bit like what they did to the golden skulltulas in OOT) instead of them being 'added' to the game after paying Tingle a ridiculous amount of rupees.

Back