Windows Vista

Reaper3000GT

Wii fo' life son. Werd.
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
7996-2972-4501-9971
Anybody heard about it. Yeah it's suppose to be like the best OS of 2007. The only reason I want to get it is because Halo 2 is coming out for PC and exsclusivly on Windows Vista. I heard price range was 100 to 250 Dallors. Release date for everyone is January 30th I belive not sure though.

The best OS of 2007, lol. It's not like there are different companies making OS's for PC's and making a new version every year. VISTA will be the ONLY commonly used OS for PC's for the next 4 or 5 years.

Linux OS's still only makeup a small portion of the market, and are more limited to the tech-savy.

my RAM is too small...i don't think my graphic card can suppot vista either.

i need to update my computer soon.

beta's already out anyway

Ive been using Vista for a while...its okay, it has some cool features for a MS OS but Linux, is by far still the best thing out there, Ive been using Linux for over 2 years now, and all of the problems that I had with Windows just went away, there are many Windows friendly Linux distro's out there, for the new people...so I say hey give it a shot, before you drop $200+ on Vista

i have used vista back since the ealiy betas its pretty awsome and totaly worth getting but i would not recommend getting it unless you plan on getting a new pc or upgrading your current one and you need to wait for directx 10 compatible video cards ether way anyways thats just my 2 cents get vista i know i will!

I think it's going to be pretty unstable on the release, I'm going to wait for a service pack but I never had beta so I don't really know

Windows vista is stupid. It's all ugly and transparent. All I want is DirectX10, not the P.O.S. operating system attached to it.

Been using Vista since early alpha. i have been using the actuall release version for a month, and to tell you the truth, it's better than XP, but OS X Tiger is still miles better, and OS X Leopard is going to flipping rock it's socks

LMAO @ The best OS of 2007. Yeah right, anything Microsoft makes will suck. Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard will be the best OS of 2007.

Most people will just buy Vista for Halo 2 compatibility, pretty sad. Im sticking with my WinXP Professional x64

Redan499 said:
Most people will just buy Vista for Halo 2 compatibility, pretty sad. Im sticking with my WinXP Professional x64
Man, forget Halo 2; I'm buying Windows Vista for Crysis, Unreal Tournament 2007, and Alan Wake.

i have all the beta versions for vista ...great games are coming out on it ! (crysis) (halo2) (+more) :p

Back