Wing

DWing

Wing
Nov 13, 2011
New York
Wii Online Code
3352-3172-5042-3172
Hey all, I'm new here but not to the Wii Community.
I've been in and out of a few forums for a few years, currently on a Mario Kart Wii one. Decided to pick up on another one, because I find myself having more and more free time each day. VM me if you wanna chat, bored to death at the moment.
I really only play Mario Kart for the Wii at the moment. All sports/shooting games bore me, espically online multiplayer shooting games. Too much lag and 12 year olds.

I hope that you all will make me feel welcome here. The layout is a bit confusing, since I'm used to older VBulletin layouts.

Thanks for reading,
Wing.

Too much lag and 12 year olds.

You've got my respect already.

Welcome to Wiichat, Wing. =) We've got some MKW players here 'n there, and plenty of threads to spend that free time on. Enjoy the forums bro.

The layout is a bit confusing, since I'm used to older VBulletin layouts.

I've been complaining about the change in layout since it happened a few months ago... Not too many members share my opinion, unfortunately. ¬_¬

Thanks for the response and welcome :)I would feel it's nature to call you Freak because of your name, but yeah xD. So what should I call you?Nice to see Moderators with a sense of humor. Other places, they are all rule nazis.

So what should I call you?

Holy mother of Dante, someone actually asked. That's a rarity. :lol: I go by CK, been my alias for some time.

... Everyone always calls SSBfreak or just freak when I first meet 'em. >_>;

Nice to see Moderators with a sense of humor. Other places, they are all rule nazis.

Yep, Wiichat's got a pretty tightly-nit community more or less. In reflection to that, none of us mods or admins try to be omnipotent dictators since it's completely unnecessary; and more importantly, we ain't a bunch of ****s. :p

Back