Wired connection

Hey I actually went out and bought the Nintendo Wifi thing-a-ma-bob and has issues with it at first. But I got it working. I wouldn't recommend it, I actually returned it and since I had issues with it, called Nintendo for tech support, and I wound up Buying an Offical Nintendo Lan adapter from them for cheaper than the 3rd Party one that is in Stores.

https://store.nintendo.com/webapp/w...xyvypHh0kMmZDEuMbppVI7XA==&ddkey=ProductCheck

With Shipping it came to $31.18 I think, which is still a few dollars cheaper than the 3rd paty, and it's warranteed by Nintendo. :)

GaryT85 said:
or called 'piracy' :hand:
If you take a game and copy it without paying for that media originally is piracy, but it all depends on the media, what I meant is like homebrew, where we cam make a our own games that we can play on the Wii/Gamecube, not copied games

Normally this doesn't work.
But on rare occaisions it does.
Like with the ethernet to usb.

redsteel07 said:
i'm wireless and my wii isent picking my signal up even when i have directly next to it, and i really want to go online si help plzz !!!!!!! ............
set wireless channel to 1, set wireless mode to wireless B&G mixed, if you still don't get a good connection, your wireless router could have transmitting problems, if you use a computer and the computer works fine, the wireless card in the Wii may have problems, if so, Call Nintendo Tech support

gamechaser001 said:
If you take a game and copy it without paying for that media originally is piracy, but it all depends on the media, what I meant is like homebrew, where we cam make a our own games that we can play on the Wii/Gamecube, not copied games

i know that, but the wii isnt open source (as standard) so i guess it would be the only likely thing. (it was a light hearted comment anyway, what others do doesnt bother me, unless it effects me in some way)

GaryT85 said:
i know that, but the wii isnt open source (as standard) so i guess it would be the only likely thing. (it was a light hearted comment anyway, what others do doesnt bother me, unless it effects me in some way)
Pirating is way to widely known and way too easy to do, it's as easy as downloading Bit Torrent or LimeWire, but it all depends if you legally paid before or not

Back