Wireless...Connect24

oh my dad just handed me a article PS3 vs Wii vs 360 from some PC mag. Yay!

Well I can understand why you wouldn't want some weirdo coming to your town on Animal Crossing with an axe to chop all your trees down now would you?

Well I can understand why you wouldn't want some weirdo coming to your town on Animal Crossing with an axe to chop all your trees down now would you?

true...though games like SSBB hopefully wont need a friend code (notice the word like in that sentance, i know (i think i know) that SSB wont be online multi)

Most broadband connections are always on, although I have heard of a few like yours. Anyway, for the friend codes it'll probably be exactly like DS. Animal Crossing is the only game where you *have* to have a friend code. All the rest you can enter a public game, where there is no communication amoungst players.

nkbswe5 said:
oh my dad just handed me a article PS3 vs Wii vs 360 from some PC mag. Yay!
This site also has an article like that. It 3 pages long but worth reading. This picture answers the question about the USB port
main9.jpg

Well as long as I can download extra stuff seperatly instead of having to keep the internet on all night which im not allowed to do 0-0

you know that when you close the internet browser you arent actually turning the internet off right?

I know 0-0 But I dont have wireless internet I have magical button to thurn the internet on or off. And it has to be off at night. Family Rule

Back