wireless nunchuck

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
I hate playing games on wii when the nunchuck gets wrapped around your arms, legs, etc. Do you think there is any hope for a wireless nunchuck? it seems like a pretty good idea to me.

its not only that, it also doesnt seem long enough. you cant stretch your arms all the way. It would just make it easier.

I hope not because I don't want to come up with more AA batteries for 4 wireless nunchucks.

I don't think it would be good without a cord....people would lose it all the time.

laurie_lu said:
I hope not because I don't want to come up with more AA batteries for 4 wireless nunchucks.

you could still have something connect to the bottom of the wiimote, that way you wouldnt have to use more AA BAtteries.

Dbomb3 said:
you could still have something connect to the bottom of the wiimote, that way you wouldnt have to use more AA BAtteries.
If it's wireless, then it still has to use batteries

I don't think a wireless nunchuk would be good ether yes it uses batteries and yes it will get lost but unless it has some sort of strap it will definitely become another projectile you have to worry about plus having a little adapter on the end of the Wii mote will add weight and im sure they wouldn't make a wireless transmitter that small and I know Nintendo wouldn't waste their time making it it would have to be a huge 3rd party wireless doohickey to hook up.

i have think of it as well!!!....sounds good!! :p
it can be possible if nintendo thinks about it .....but if the wii keeps the same success for 2-3 years, there will be definitely more accessories for wii.... :)

right ... you realise this thing will probably cost double? Are you going to fork over the big bucks to get rid of that oh so offensive cord? sure ... :rolleyes:

Back