Wireless sensor bar

It would be useful for people with projectors, or people who disconnect their wii a lot to bring it to friends houses.

GreenEnvy said:
It would be useful for people with projectors, or people who disconnect their wii a lot to bring it to friends houses.
yep, and for everyone else the standard one should be more than enough.

I saw a picture of it somewhere and it had the normal sensor bar on top, this new one's really big compared to the normal one. I might get it after the price comes down just because I don't like having wires everywhere

i'm getting one and i think its great, my entertainment center is neat i don't like wires all over the place, so i can leave the wii closed in my entertainment cneter and have my wireless bar below tv :D its great i think

Last edited:
i believe nintendo is comming out with their own line of wireless bars in march i thought? its like 24$ or something along those lines....that i deff want to get considering GreenEnvy hit the nail right on the head. i always bring my wii to other peoples houses. i normaly just wrap the wire longways around the wii bar but even so, anything to eliminate wires and "extra steps/work"

I'll stick with the regular scensor bar because it comes with a stand, it's smaller and it looks better.

FR. said:
I'll stick with the regular scensor bar because it comes with a stand, it's smaller and it looks better.

i lost my stand and im majorly pissed about it! its either at my house somewhere covered in clothes (when i get home, i dont believe in laundry hampers apparently lmao) or at my BFs house covered in ammo! (dont ask lol!)

The wireless sensor bar is a great idea but is flawed for the simple fact that anything wireless has to run on batteries. In this case the sensor bar I saw yesterday at my local game store was retailed at $20 and runs on 4 AA batteries that means I gotta get more rechargable batteries. Which would cost about $10. So altogether I'll be spending like close to $30 to $35 dollars to maintain it. I would stick with the original sensor bar.

I would rather have a remote sensor bar, instead of wireless. (no batteries to change, and the Wii can be far away from the sensor bar)

Doesn't somebody make a simple AC adapter that plugs into the sensor bar plug? I've seen some DIY sets.

nonononononononononononononononononono

that site has been proven a fake!!!!! DON"T BUY ANYTHING. SEARCH if you don't believe me. It was a while back.

Brawny said:
nonononononononononononononononononono

that site has been proven a fake!!!!! DON"T BUY ANYTHING. SEARCH if you don't believe me. It was a while back.

The site might be fake but the wireless sensor bar is real I saw in my local game store.

Back