Wireless sensor bar

Oh, you like that smiley now?

I say :frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2: at you

The bar gets power from the wii. When it gets power from batteries...... OH NOES! it doesn't hook to the wii...........

:frown2: you could have just searched.... Or googleed

Brawny said:
Oh, you like that smiley now?

I say :frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2: at you

The bar gets power from the wii. When it gets power from batteries...... OH NOES! it doesn't hook to the wii...........

:frown2: you could have just searched.... Or googleed

I realize that the bar gets power from batteries hence it being wireless. What I am asking for is how does it transmit with the Wii? Is there a little transmitter that plugs into where the wired plug went? Obviously your too worried about getting rep points to have any real help or input. Kind of ironic. Can anyone else help since this guy has other objectives?

AZ_Wii_Tard: The sensor bar is just 4 LED that are constantly powered. It doesnt send information. There is no reason for the unusual connector on the back of the Wii.

Other objectives? Let me guess.....all 150 of your posts are in the pokemon section.....

Thanks ciper for dumbing it down for him.

alright, thanks for the help. I wonder how it works with the game since the bar is needed for the signal.

Wiimote sends signal to Sensor bar, where does it go from there? There has to be some sort of transmission for it to transfer to the game? Otherwise how does the system know what you are doing? The has to be some transmission between the bar and the Wii.

It's just like a wireless mouse for a computer. the mouse is wireless and transmits to the receiver plugged in to the USB port

Brawny said:
Other objectives? Let me guess.....all 150 of your posts are in the pokemon section.....

Thanks ciper for dumbing it down for him.

Yea that's exactly were all my posts are. Why don't you "SEARCH" and see where I have posted. Your some 17 year old kid that thinks he knows everything right?

Last edited:
Hey, I know how to not double post.

The camera picks up the IR signals. Using Trig, it finds it's place in space. It sends that info OVER BLUETOOTH. The wii does all the calculations. Cursor shows up. It's actually like middle school math that's involved really. Data might be processed in Wii too.

Brawny said:
Hey, I know how to not double post.

The camera picks up the IR signals. Using Trig, it finds it's place in space. It sends that info OVER BLUETOOTH. The wii does all the calculations. Cursor shows up. It's actually like middle school math that's involved really. Data might be processed in Wii too.

there ya go you actually posted something worth reading and actually made sense. Now was that so hard to do the first time it was asked? God Damn kids.:frown2:

Ha ha ha, you know your best friend Lee.jarrat is a "god damn" kid too.... Much more random than me. You'll find I'm much nicer to people who actually know something about things that they own.

Brawny said:
Ha ha ha, you know your best friend Lee.jarrat is a "god damn" kid too.... Much more random than me. You'll find I'm much nicer to people who actually know something about things that they own.

Who said Lee.jarret is my best friend? So because I don't own the wireless sensor bar and have no clue how it works your being an ass. Wow great character there buddy. I know enough about my Wii for it to do the things I need it to. Your just some smart ass kid who thinks he knows everything and tries to act big and hard ass on the internet. whatever floats your boat buddy.

You misunderstand how it works.

The Wiimote sends all of its data over bluetooth. Button presses, acceleration and its "camera" output. Imagine the Wiimote has a camera at the end. The sensor bar is a "target" below/above the TV. The Wiimote tells the Wii where it sees the target. The angle between the two sets of LED tells the Wii how far you've twisted the WiiMote. Look at the sensitivity setting in the Wii setup and you can see what the WiiMote is seeing.

Someone simulated a sensor bar using two tv remote controls next to each other with a button held down.

Last edited:
AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Who said Lee.jarret is my best friend? So because I don't own the wireless sensor bar and have no clue how it works your being an ass. Wow great character there buddy. I know enough about my Wii for it to do the things I need it to. Your just some smart ass kid who thinks he knows everything and tries to act big and hard ass on the internet. whatever floats your boat buddy.

Naaa, i'm a hard ass in real life too. :yesnod:

I indeed did a search on the threads you started. All old and answered before. :yikes:

Back