wireless USB keyboard compatible with wii?

Almighty Wii-wii of DOOM

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
will this wireless USB keyboard work with the wii? I know that all USB keyboards are supposed to work with the wii, but i was wondering if this one would not work because in the "system requirements", it said this: "For Windows XP Home Edition or Professional, Windows 2000 Professional or Server and Mac OS X version 10.2.x to 10.4.x (excluding 10.1)"...so does this mean that it wouldn't work with the wii?

i am thinking about buying this but i wont buy it unless i know that it works with the wii.

-Almighty Wii-wii

That's a good price... if it doesn't work with your wii then it can always upgrade your PC keyboard... you may be surprised how little you'll type othe wii (URLs/search./ email)

if you're looking for a space-saving keyboard that's dedicated for your wii, then i recommend the one below

MadCatz's Wireless Thumbpad (for PS2/PS3) -- $25 after shipping.
I love it!
  • Pros:
    • It's very Mini and nearly the size of a blackberry keyboard
    • auto-off feature
    • for how little I'll probably type, perfect.
  • Cons: Black, Not white.
267253.jpg

idjut said:
That's a good price... if it doesn't work with your wii then it can always upgrade your PC keyboard... you may be surprised how little you'll type othe wii (URLs/search./ email)

if you're looking for a space-saving keyboard that's dedicated for your wii, then i recommend the one below

MadCatz's Wireless Thumbpad (for PS2/PS3) -- $25 after shipping.
I love it!
  • Pros:
    • It's very Mini and nearly the size of a blackberry keyboard
    • auto-off feature
    • for how little I'll probably type, perfect.
  • Cons: Black, Not white.
267253.jpg

well thanx but if it's 4 PS3's if PS2's then how would it help the wii? but i actually think im looking for more of a "normal sized" keyboard bcause im not too good at typing with blackberry-sized keyboards.

-Almighty Wii-wii

this is compatible with wii... i used it on my laptop too :yesnod:

the
optional mounting adapter clicks it into place on Playstation controllers :)
that's why it's labeled for Playstation

idjut said:
this is compatible with wii... i used it on my laptop too :yesnod:

the
optional mounting adapter clicks it into place on Playstation controllers :)
that's why it's labeled for Playstation
ooh ok my bad ;)

-Almighty Wii-wii

Can you type in forms in the internet channel with a USB keyboard? I read that you can't... has this changed?

As long its a USB keyboard it will work and it works when u type messages to your friends and send them and the internet too when you go online.. its worth to have one and its much easier too.

wireless should work, they work exactly the same as a wired ones................................only wireless

dun dun

zapasant93 said:
wireless should work, they work exactly the same as a wired ones................................only wireless

dun dun

that's not true with ALL wireless keyboard... :)

Back