Wireless

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
Well I too get wireless but how do I stop it this isn't another one of those threads but I mean it's like I'm committing a crime by not stopping one

if you can form that run on sentence into comprehensive english please?????

then maybe i can tell you that internet hijacking is uhm illegal

But how is it hijacking I'm not doing I'm trying to stop it and I want to know how

WiiZero said:
But how is it hijacking I'm not doing I'm trying to stop it and I want to know how

you want someone to not use your internet? im not understanding the question-

to get someone off youre connection, secure it. basically create a WEP code and it will secure youre internet connection (trust me no one can "figure it out" its not a generic code or anything like that- its a random 16-24bit number)

if youre stealing someone elses, then yeah thats a :nono:

What I'm saying is when I go to establish a connection I have many options. Some of those options are not my wireless. If that is a crime how do I "uncommit" it?

WiiZero said:
What I'm saying is when I go to establish a connection I have many options. Some of those options are not my wireless. If that is a crime how do I "uncommit" it?

if you leave it unsecure then youre letting everyone free of charge to use your internet, why would you do that?

and no its not a crime if you dont lock it its a crime when people use your unlocked connection

Oh, my question was that I have access to my neighbors wireless but do not use it, is that a crime?

WiiZero said:
Oh, my question was that I have access to my neighbors wireless but do not use it, is that a crime?

if you DONT touch it and you DONT use it, then no its not a crime:wtf:

Thanks Cannon for answering their question.
In the future WiiZero, don't get mad at people who are trying to help.
Your English is obviously not that good and these people are just trying to help in understanding your question better.

Did my post really have to be deleted. I just pointed out what was PAINFULLY obvious to everyone. The kid just wanted to start trouble and he got it. I don't understand mods sometimes...

Alright whatever sorry I got pissed I'm not an idiot except when it comes to wireless

MasterJedi2U said:
Did my post really have to be deleted. I just pointed out what was PAINFULLY obvious to everyone. The kid just wanted to start trouble and he got it. I don't understand mods sometimes...
If you have questions about why a mod has done something, feel free to message one of us, and we can look into it for you and explain it to you.

Back