witch shops have orderd the wii???

nintendo crab

hope hosptal surgeon.
May 18, 2006
uk birmingham.
okay, what shops have order the nintendo wii because
if i pre-order it i'm gonna like get it janury next year! so if i'm gunna get it day of relaese i'm gonna have to know what shops in the uk have orderd
the wii. dose anybody know help.:confused:

I've tried a couple of places here, and they all say they are waiting on a price and a date for preorder :(, But my DS Lite is on Preorder :).

I guessing that it doesn't matter how much pre-orders they take. The more pre-orders they have the more the store has to order. Or maybe they have a day where they stop taking pre-orders. That way they can know how many to order. I truthfully dont know.

nintendo crab i'm in the uk too

you'll probably find that game, woolworths and argos will be doing preorders but not until sometime in august or september us british are lazy that way

Rsrichards2nd said:
I've tried a couple of places here, and they all say they are waiting on a price and a date for preorder :(, But my DS Lite is on Preorder :).
Maybe that's the reason the PS3 is beating Wii in preorders cuz everyones waiting to know the actual release date and we already know the PS3's release date. I heard on G4 that even though the PS3 is in the lead now it will soon slow down because of price putting the console in 3rd. Take that Sony. Wii Rule............Wii Dominate:lol:

My local game shop has had the wii for preorder from the day they said it was the reveloution,iam just waiting to see when and what the price is

Back