"With Anyone" Mode not working for me

ReDD

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2008
Wii Online Code
4316-4884-5121-9424
It connects to the Nintendo WFC, but when I go to Basic Brawl within "With Anyone" (random opponent) mode, it can't find any opponents, then it goes to the loading/connection screen with the punching bag, then before the match (with no other players) would begin, it sits there saying Registering Opponents but the 3 other spots never get off "Seeking", then it says I am disconnected. Any ideas? I know my connection works fine. I haven't tried playing a friend through friend codes yet as no one has it yet so I don't know if its a problem with the whole connection or just the random opponent mode. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Okay, could just be the massive amount of people probably trying it out and the servers couldn't handle it? Everyone got the game within a 3-4 hour period so it makes sense.

It worked for me; although, it only found one opponent. The With Anyone mode seems crappy anyway. I can't seem to find a way to change the mode from 2-minute KO Fest. Lame. Better build up that Friends list, I guess.

gee i hope you can switch from timed play to stock for With Anyone mode. i like stock better.

getting mine after church lol.

it's because Everyone in America who has got it is tryin it out st8 away so it'll take time tryin late at night or early in the morn

This is probably what the Nintendo server room looks like right now.
[MEDIA]http://i25.tinypic.com/2upv3t2.jpg[/MEDIA]

Yeah same thing is happening... lol evideed :lol: Hopefully it will get better soon...

same thing to me.. it hasnt been able to find any opponets.

Well it started working for me... Got to play 2 matches with a Metaknight and Bowser but now when I try it does the transmission error again -_-

Same here :( I hope this problem goes away, gets fixed, or something. Im already starting to get bored because Subspace Emissary is pretty tedious and repetitive.

Back