Woah... GS gives WW 9.1

Homesrfan said:
IMO, they are trying to save face for the horrific Zelda review. Worth way more than 8.8.
I doubt that.
It looks like a really fun game but the good and the bad really show you why it got that score.
Gamespot said:
The Good: Terrific use of the Wii Remote; fantastic visual style; plenty of variety; smart multiplayer modes that make good use of the mii channel; great unlockables.
The Bad: The story mode is over too soon.

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks like a great game, but not 9.1 worthy, but then again I've never played it. :p
I donno just doesn't seem like a game this short is worth the grade.

But I doubt you'll play it to beat the story mode, if you do your a very strange person. Its made for mutiplayer, and it does a good job at it from the looks of it.

deity_link said:
But I doubt you'll play it to beat the story mode, if you do your a very strange person. Its made for mutiplayer, and it does a good job at it from the looks of it.

exactly. You dont play Super smash bros for story (1 player) mode do you? I realize that the multiplayer might not be as good as ssb, but its the same idea.

I have the original Wario Ware for GBA. Spectacular, fun, funny game. Not sure about the Wii version, but I'm sure it's fun at the least.

The only bad thing about the GBA version was it was short. And you're right about their Zelda review, that game deserves a 9.5 at the very least. It's incredible. Flat out incredible.

Yeah its good but the game can get repetitive when you get stuck on a temple or something.

Back