Wohoo I Got a Wii!!!!!!!

CrAzyXBo11

AoW Sniper
Aug 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
7056-1267-5651-1420
:smilewinkgrin: i went to BrandsMart Usa in Georgia and there were 4 wiis for sale....last week on friday der was like 12 i was so worried that there wasnt going to be any for sale left....i got lucky and der was 4 hahahhaha......i got it with so much happiness and i also bought a Dragon Ball Z: Budokai tenkaichi 2.....while i was at it.....the wii tennis is so fun......and Dbz is awesome im 14 and i love my wii....wohooooooooo:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

:)

hey guys thnx a lot.....and ya it feels wonderful......i love it.....heheehhehehe.....i feel so relieved to have one lol......wanted one so bad:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

hehehe Nice one Bro, u can also try gettin Resident evil 4 its @ a rlly cheap price and its one of the best wii games out :)

ya man...i was thinking of getting RE4.....

Wii supply is finally decent where I live. My friend's been trying to get a Wii since launch.

Recommended games...
Zelda Twilight Princess
Paper Mario
RE4 Wii Edition

this is my first nintendo system...i used to have sega dreamcast, playstation 1 and playstation 2......i was thinking of getting a ps3 but 1. its expensive....
2. the games are expensive.....and 3. the controller is the same thing as all the other generation of playstation making it kind of boring....im extremely happy wit my wii :) :) :) :)

Back