Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

how are we acting like its new. we know its old but that doesnt mean its not fun. look at pacman. its old but still very fun (heh. thats a perfect line for a yo mamma joke)

Mitch2025 said:
how are we acting like its new. we know its old but that doesnt mean its not fun. look at pacman. its old but still very fun (heh. thats a perfect line for a yo mamma joke)

Just the line where it is 'similar to counterstrike'. Wolf came first, a looong time ago. It led to Doom, etc. I just think the comparison is backwards.

Umm...
I tried to download it for my mac on safari
I clicked on the macintosh client and it says I need Internet explorer

It looks okay, I've been looking for another MMOFPS game to download as I play War Rock all the time and it does tend to have it's problems with servers and such, so I've been wanting another game to play when that is down.. just might try this one out =]

wii_cammy said:
Can anyone help me with my problem
hmmm I'm not sure when you go to download your file with your mac you go to client, choose the coast or whatever and click on the public queue (white link) I had this problem too but if you click on the link it will start your download, if not then I cant help you sorry.

im not sure there cammy, maybe try downlading from somewhere else, you can search for it in google: Wolfenstein enemy territory download

Most/all downloads are safe if they are from a legit site. there are a few other places to download from.

Then again, there are around 2-3 macintosh download option, try them all.

Back