Wolfinstien Enemy Territory

Eranmane

Newsletter Team
Nov 4, 2006
Download here. Anyone play this? It's a great game, and it's free. Not as many glitchers\cheaters (it comes with an anti-cheat anyway), and if you know what servers to go on it can be excellent.

Anyway, I'm organising a deathmatch between some forums. I'm spreading the news to a few forums, and I'm hoping to set a time to suit everyone. Just post details here, marked *deathmatch*.

Let the discussion\planning\endless killing begin.

sweet. just name a time...ill definitely play if I don't get my wii! is it like the ol wolfenstein 3d??? that's what started me gaming seriously!

wiiCrazy said:
sweet. just name a time...ill definitely play if I don't get my wii! is it like the ol wolfenstein 3d??? that's what started me gaming seriously!
Wolfinstien 3D? No, it's Return to Castle Wolfinstien online. Still though, you can't beat Wolfinstien 3D

I played ET all day every day when I first got it lol... it was an awesome multiplayer, I ccan't count all the hours I wasted away playing that game, countme in untill 11P est time cause I have a Wii to pick up...

... 2 hour DL time might be a while before I'm in

I can't play tonight or tomorrow. I'm afraid the DM is off until further notice.

Back