Wolverine anyone slashing up the Wii version?

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
So did anyone get the Wii version yet? I've played the 360 demo ,and it was decent not quite God of Warish like some reviews say ,but its decent.

The wii version from what i seen appears to the follow the same story ,but through different levels ,and progression which to me almost makes it another game. Maybe hence why the 360/ps3 versions are called Uncaged ,and the Wii version isnt.

I know everyone is going to say "the Xbox version PWNZORZ get the Xbox version" ,but to me it was good ,but felt like another Ninja Gaiden God of Warish game. Where as Wii dont have many games like this so i want to get it for Wii for that instance.

I'm not concerned about graphics being way above ps2/gamecube quality i was want to know what most people's impressions are on the game.

I purchase the game yesterday!!

And I say is only good, saddly Activision put other lazy development team, the graphics looks good and the gameplay too, but is a shame they don't push the Wii hardware to the limits and make the game as close the Xbox360/Ps3 versions with far better Wiimote controls (some gestures should be great), becose the Wii is most capable to do better.

I'm not really worried about if they pushed the system i just want to know if the game in of itself is decent enough for a purchase.

I excepted from it being a movie based game the Wii development was going to get stuck with a B-Team developer so i wasn't excepting 360 quality stuff.

It does lack good camera control but that shouldn't be a problem. The game was designed with an automated camera in mind, for some which is good and some which is bad.

Also every game has some degree of bad cameras. I think the only game that might be an except is like RE4 that had a great camera.

Ok, my friend this is a game Preview for you:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMJvz-t81w[/ame]

What you think?

Last edited:
That menu at the very beginning of the game looks cool. Looks like the Metroid Prime 3 menu....

sarcasm i take it widescreen?

stickmode is the controls tight enough where its not a waggle fest.

Just having some fun at Stickmode's (aka Mr. Upscaled Wii Graphics Look Just Like the 360) expense.

Just having some fun at Stickmode's (aka Mr. Upscaled Wii Graphics Look Just Like the 360) expense.

Yeah, Stickmode has sort of mad a name for himself on these boards as the blind fanboy. It can be funny at times, but you gotta love his enthusiasm. Anytime there is a bad word about Nintendo typed on these forums Stickmode comes to the rescue. And not all of the stuff he says is blind fanboy talk (although some of it is) he brings up some good points. Stickmode keep it up. You may have pissed a lot of people off on these boards, but at the end of the day, they come and read your posts. Keep up the dedication, we need blind fanboys in this world to keep things interesting (even though I stopped being one a long time ago).

Hey, and now this is the xbox360 gameplay to compare both:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaegoybYHos[/ame]

I recently sended a complaint to Raven Software and Activision, saying why Raven not make this game as they did with Marvel Ultimate Alliance, a game very close to xbox360/ps3 in graphics and gameplay and not split the project: (Raven xbox630/ps3/pc versions, Amaze Entertaiment Wii, Ps2 versions).
And tell them, I hope they must make Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for Wii along the xbox360/ps3 versions. Not a lazy developer like Amaze.

Last edited:
Hey, and now this is the xbox360 gameplay to compare both:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaegoybYHos

I recently sended a complaint to Raven Software and Activision, saying why Raven not make this game as they did with Marvel Ultimate Alliance, a game very close to xbox360/ps3 in graphics and gameplay and not split the projet: (Raven xbox630/ps3/pc versions, Amaze Entertaiment Wii, Ps2 versions).
And tell them, I hope they must make Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for Wii along the xbox360/ps3 versions.
Why bother, like they'd listen to you anyway. >_>

In anycase, didn't buy the game. Don't plan to. Movie games suck except for Spider-Man 2. That game was awesome.

Just because there have been games on par (graphically) with other games on the Xbox360/PS3 doesn't mean it can do graphics like them. How do you know their graphics aren't ports from the Wii?

Back