Wonder what comes with the ssbb preorder?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
well the thing is that when you usually preorder something, a little something else that has very little relevence comes along with it. Have you heard anything about what will come with brawl? if not, then i got an answer for you. according to futureshop, people who buy ssbb will get a white hat the says wii on it. yeah you heard me a hat.:lol: okay...i also said that anyone who buys ssbb gets the hat and it limited in quantity, so f you really want a hat for the start of spring get to the retailers early to buy ssbb. you people would go anyway...but just to start a discussion why do you think they chose a hat, out of everything a HAT?! I will post a picture of the futureshop flyer onece i find it or i might just scan it.

15.jpg

Last edited:
i havent heard of anything but TBH i dont think theres anything else to want but the game.

i dont wear hats.

well futureshop is doing this, but gamestop and ebgames always give something with the preorder.

thas said:
well futureshop is doing this, but gamestop and ebgames always give something with the preorder.
I never got anything when I pre-ordered Metroid Prime 3: Corruption at GameStop...

FR. said:
I never got anything when I pre-ordered Metroid Prime 3: Corruption at GameStop...

ok, with the exception of metroid prime 3 and the mediocore games.

lucky ducks, i have to go to walmart and not get anything.

Dkw0101 said:
lucky ducks, i have to go to walmart and not get anything.

ok walmart is one of those retailers that never ever give free things away. thats why i never buy a game on the first day there.:yesnod:

Foosoo said:
Will you still get the free hat if you go in one of them stores a couple of days after it's release and just buy it?

im not sure, but as you can see the futureshop flyer doesnt say anything about it only being one the first day.

Stores give things to people who reserve as incentives, probably because by selling all copies on the first date they can demand more shipments sooner and sell more games more quickly.

With games like this one, there's no incentive needed...several people have reserved it since last year, and several more have done so in the recent months. Nonetheless, some stores give little bonuses, such as that hat. The Gamestops in my area offer a cheaper strategy guide. Depends on the store.

I got a little Super Mario Galaxy coin thing. It's trash. Maybe it'll be worth something someday...

Maybe not.

thas said:
ok walmart is one of those retailers that never ever give free things away. thats why i never buy a game on the first day there.:yesnod:
well walmarts all there is in my town.

Dkw0101 said:
well walmarts all there is in my town.

its not all bad, you get the game for $1 cheaper.

Back